Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

For real?

This is a discussion on For real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since WoW is so great. Gogo get wow.[/b] Naw man I don't have time for that shit lol...
Page: 2

nutsackatak1

Since WoW is so great. Gogo get wow.[/b]
    Naw man I don't have time for that shit lol

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Naw man I don't have time for that shit lol[/b]
    yet you have time to complain on these forums? lol..

nutsackatak1

yet you have time to complain on these forums? lol..[/b]
    I'm not complainin man I dont care, they're a business, boners i just found it funny when I saw that message, like a wtf you gotta be kidding kinda thing. like how the duh is 20 bucks for gold and 30 for plat a sale lol the game sucks a big one right now

actually ko is NO WHERE near WoW in graphics..

and ontopic k2 justs lowered the prices by 3$ for bronze/ gold and plat by 5$.. wow thats alot of money.

Banned

You cannot compare KO and WoW to be honest.
    Its an free mmorpg, so the moment u download KO u realise it is gonna be grind grind grind.
    But KO pvp is soo much more fun then WoW, unless u babashop alot KO gives enough fun, even with all those cheaters etc, why u think everyone still plays?
    WoW just sucks hard, I played it. I made an Death Knight, had it on max level in around 90hours and geared it to the max in less then a month. Sooo boring, it even got more noobs that cant speak normal English then KO lol

i think this issue is discussed here like 9999xtimes!

if you dont want to pay>>>> go another game!
    if you want to pay>>>> stay and shut up!

if you want prem and dont want to pay $$>>>> make money ingame and buy wiht it KESN codes!!!

I think we are all pissed about the prices, but nothink to do against it!

BTW sure its business, K2 is not a charitable foundation!!!
    ( i dont want to defend them!!! But that reality!! )

wow is for carebears so is Ko in a way make it full loot! like darkfall!

id rather babashop then buy prem..

vanilla,tbc,wotlk, all that bullshit and 15$ every month.WoW used to be good when i wasn't even lvl 60 but now they made the game suck so even noobs can play it.. it's like chaning the rules in soccer so you only can run 8 meters per minute so crippled and retarded ppls can play.

I play both games, my friends im playing the shit whit is what makes it fun playing.[/b]
    lol that was a really good analogy

for the premiums between the two games, ko is actually cheaper

KO
    -technically you can log in any time for free, harder during turk time, very easy during US night time
    - 9$ if you want access throughout the day, plus 20% exp, wow does not have that and its 15$ just to log into game
    - if you want to level super fast, you buy platinum for 35$, it is not REQUIRED, it is just a convenience

if WoW had a 30$ subscription that gave you double exp, then blizzard would be making twice as much money a month as they are now because everyone under 80 would buy it

WoW
    15$ to log in, nothing exp bonus or coin bonus

ofcourse some of the features of WoW are far superior to KO but im just talking about the monthly premium for the 2 games

The only good thing about KO is the PvP. The bad thing about WoW is the PvP. When you hit 80 on WoW you dont have much to do but run instances. I also dont like how you have to be logged in for 2-3 hours straight in instances to complete them. I like that you can just town and say "Brb" and come back after a few minutes being ok. I play WoW now and it is fun but i have yet to hit 80 so we'll see then.

maurice

bump

Banned

ko: pay 500$+ = crappy support/no support
    WoW: pay 0$ = good support

And you get 80 in wow while you get 1-2 lvl's in ko so you lvl superfast in wow to

lol that was a really good analogy
    for the premiums between the two games, ko is actually cheaper

KO
    -technically you can log in any time for free, harder during turk time, very easy during US night time
    - 9$ if you want access throughout the day, plus 20% exp, wow does not have that and its 15$ just to log into game
    - if you want to level super fast, you buy platinum for 35$, it is not REQUIRED, it is just a convenience

if WoW had a 30$ subscription that gave you double exp, then blizzard would be making twice as much money a month as they are now because everyone under 80 would buy it

WoW
    15$ to log in, nothing exp bonus or coin bonus
    ofcourse some of the features of WoW are far superior to KO but im just talking about the monthly premium for the 2 games[/b]
    And about no exp boost, you can do a "refer a friend" where a friend on WoW gives you a link, you create your account and whenever you level with them, you get 300% exp bonus for killing mobs and turning in quests. It lasts 2 months or until you reach 60 ;D

nutsackatak1

i think this issue is discussed here like 9999xtimes!
    if you dont want to pay>>>> go another game!
    if you want to pay>>>> stay and shut up!

if you want prem and dont want to pay $$>>>> make money ingame and buy wiht it KESN codes!!!

I think we are all pissed about the prices, but nothink to do against it!

BTW sure its business, K2 is not a charitable foundation!!!
    ( i dont want to defend them!!! But that reality!! )[/b]
    lol and im not paying. I thought it was funny how dumb that k2 notice was. lol the prices are ridiculous for what you get. wouldn't you rather have 1 set price so that everyone can level at the same speed and have the same opportunity? They would probably make more money this way, too, because people who dont want to pay for plat and know they cant keep up with bronze or gold just dont pay at all. like me

The only good thing about KO is the PvP. The bad thing about WoW is the PvP. When you hit 80 on WoW you dont have much to do but run instances. I also dont like how you have to be logged in for 2-3 hours straight in instances to complete them. I like that you can just town and say "Brb" and come back after a few minutes being ok. I play WoW now and it is fun but i have yet to hit 80 so we'll see then.[/b]
    Oh wow, I WISH I could of gone afk in KO. After 1-2 min id get " A.Q HEALER AQAQAQ". But on WoW Parasitic is allowed to take 15 min breaks every 2 secs. :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast