Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For real?

This is a discussion on For real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh wow, I WISH I could of gone afk in KO. After 1-2 min id get " A.Q HEALER AQAQAQ". ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Oh wow, I WISH I could of gone afk in KO. After 1-2 min id get " A.Q HEALER AQAQAQ". But on WoW Parasitic is allowed to take 15 min breaks every 2 secs. :angry:[/b]
    damn right, and I'm still allowed to roll on bad ass gear.

Btw, most of the time doritos are involved, ask Jay, he knows.

nutsackatak1

Oh wow, I WISH I could of gone afk in KO. After 1-2 min id get " A.Q HEALER AQAQAQ". But on WoW Parasitic is allowed to take 15 min breaks every 2 secs. :angry:[/b]
    Oh snoogins what an honor to be in your sig sir xD

Oh snoogins what an honor to be in your sig sir xD[/b]

Im a girl

KO
    -technically you can log in any time for free, harder during turk time, very easy during US night time
    - 9$ if you want access throughout the day, plus 20% exp, wow does not have that and its 15$ just to log into game
    - if you want to level super fast, you buy platinum for 35$, it is not REQUIRED, it is just a convenience

if WoW had a 30$ subscription that gave you double exp, then blizzard would be making twice as much money a month as they are now because everyone under 80 would buy it

WoW
    15$ to log in, nothing exp bonus or coin bonus
    ofcourse some of the features of WoW are far superior to KO but im just talking about the monthly premium for the 2 games[/b]

if they offered premium packages in WoW that had Exp Bonuses you woul lvl from 1 to 80 in a week... Its already way to damn easy to lvl in that game.

As everyone is saying most ppl still play KO for the pvp reasons. You dont play KO to hunt worms... or any other mob. You build you char up so u can rape the other ppl in the anus with your lvl 80+ charecter with high end items. Sure it may take a year for someone who doesnt baba shop or doesnt spend much time ingame might take longer but its a process youre willing to spend $34.95 on each month untill you reach that goal. =) That is about $420.00 a year.

Now on the other hand if you play smart like most of us do, you spend your $34.95 a month on this game and im pretty damn sure that if your good enough at this game you can make more then $34.95 by selling items you might have gotten and you dont need, or raising money and selling those here.

Play smart kids you will save a shit load of money.... This new server is a new oppurtunity to me hahaha ppl will be paying alot of money for the high end gear and ill be their provider

nutsackatak1

Im a girl [/b]
    Oh baby! Even better haha <3

if they offered premium packages in WoW that had Exp Bonuses you woul lvl from 1 to 80 in a week... Its already way to damn easy to lvl in that game.
    As everyone is saying most ppl still play KO for the pvp reasons. You dont play KO to hunt worms... or any other mob. You build you char up so u can rape the other ppl in the anus with your lvl 80+ charecter with high end items. Sure it may take a year for someone who doesnt baba shop or doesnt spend much time ingame might take longer but its a process youre willing to spend $34.95 on each month untill you reach that goal. =) That is about $420.00 a year.

Now on the other hand if you play smart like most of us do, you spend your $34.95 a month on this game and im pretty damn sure that if your good enough at this game you can make more then $34.95 by selling items you might have gotten and you dont need, or raising money and selling those here.

Play smart kids you will save a shit load of money.... This new server is a new oppurtunity to me hahaha ppl will be paying alot of money for the high end gear and ill be their provider [/b]
    Yeah you can make money but it takes a good, dedicated clan, and a lot of time. Time I&#39;d rather be spending putting things in butts

Banned

Is this a joke? Ok let me get this straight a game that has no where near the graphics of WoW, no where near the amount of items and customization, customer support, banagement, or security charges TWICE the price for the best premium? Is this a fuckin joke? Think about it, that&#39;s the biggest load I&#39;ve ever heard; and that shits a fuckin sale too. boners to that, only good thing about this game is the PvP, and thats when your not gettin arrow shower shits in your asshole. . . also how many rolls of quarters can yall get in your butts, I can liek maybe 3[/b]
    And still WoW sucks hard
    World of Casualcraft YAY!

TopCat

I see someone is raging!

Newsflash for you: We all know this, thanks for mentioning it for the 300000th time.[/b]
    whos buying ur premium this year?:P

Banned

Is this a joke? Ok let me get this straight a game that has no where near the graphics of WoW, no where near the amount of items and customization, customer support, banagement, or security charges TWICE the price for the best premium? Is this a fuckin joke? Think about it, that&#39;s the biggest load I&#39;ve ever heard; and that shits a fuckin sale too. boners to that, only good thing about this game is the PvP, and thats when your not gettin arrow shower shits in your asshole. . . also how many rolls of quarters can yall get in your butts, I can liek maybe 3[/b]
    mabey u dun have cool graphics in ko, mabey u dun have shitload of items in ko BUT u do have turks...
    nothing more to say h34r:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

it even got more noobs that cant speak normal English then KO lol[/b]
    oooooh please don&#39;t lie >_< you either have never played wow or either never played ko. or do you play a spanish or german wow server?.. hell even in those server&#39;s you&#39;ll be able to get someone to speak english faster then on usko.

Banned

I have played WoW alot, just much 12 year old kiddies.
    I was a bit sarcastic, but okay.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

how come no one is answering the question bout the rolls of quarters btw[/b]
    I heard that schrotti gets his way arround 25 rolls. But instead of quarters, he uses silver dollars

most people hate it .. most people that hate it will still buy.. why would they care lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123