Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Real Login disconnect issue/problem

This is a discussion on Real Login disconnect issue/problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a programmer, and olooking at this new dc issue from a profesional point of view... if you are ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

I am a programmer, and olooking at this new dc issue from a profesional point of view...
    if you are disconected from the game u can not view the measage on the launcher and the website....
    i will explain why....before k2 did the fix for the rotteneyeball quest that people was abuseing they added a new feature thatwas not a patch to block ips not logging in from that country...this update was not a patch,, thou was added in the patch for when they fixed the rotteneye quest....and crystals....opels,,etc...
    when this happened lots of monsters dropped high class itemsa and uniques causeing k2 to roll back to previous patch,,, that did not have the new ip update,,,the laucnher it self may have this update and not the game...
    so when u loginto the game or the site your ip is some what blocked...witch would explain why it is stuck right after login the next box for ok does not show up....and the box for wrong country would not eather....
    so when they did this roll back to prevent one bug they caused another with our further looking back on all there updates such as the ip update...only the crystals and rotten eye
    not supriseing me the unprofesionalism that k2 has....
    for us to try and go around this is almost imposivle since it is saved ion there server side and u can not edit that
    all we can do is send a support ticket when we are actualy able to login intot he website...
    i have provided you with the correct information
    now it is up to you to do something about it.
    perhaps if we all take a stand and send tickets saying we are stopping premium we might get some compensation for this matter.both premium and nonpremium,,,
    this is afecting all players....
    they give us en exp event to make up for the last time they messed up a patch and we can;t evan loginto the game to utilise it ....
    thus makeing k2 a failure again...
    i noticed over 143 bugs that are currently in k2....
    alot of them are clan bugs.....and grafic....,typos...
    ones gone unoticed.....i seen alot of typos that could have ben fixed easily and still not since over 3 years....
    if k2 will not evan fix a typo, why should we count on other bugs to be fixed...
    its time to make demands....
    i have and will continue on doing so....
    i have ben banned from there main forums for trying to bring back server 3....
    and if i was not banned for that i woulda ben banned for brining up this issue...
    its what companies and major corperations do when they are stuck in the corner.....and got blame thrown at them
    they get rid of the people or information they do not want you to know...
    all i have said is fact....
    if you have more to add please do
    thank you for yout time reading this
    -BuDDaH

oldboy

shrug

imo the problem was this----
    "how do we fix speedhackers johnson?"
    "ugh get rid of the people that complain about them"
    "genious...but how do we do that we've had shitty customer support for years and still they pay for a shitty game"
    "umm...make it impossible for them to log in?"
    "BRILLIANT..get to work, but not too hard"

lol if they don fix this tomorrow then it would be bs:S

Brun

lol if they don fix this tomorrow then it would be bs:S[/b]
    i agree lol how long has it been going on now?? 15 hours+?

nk121

Seems like they fired their programmers and hired some interns instead. Things have really gone downhill lately.

i agree lol how long has it been going on now?? 15 hours+?[/b]
    almost 3 days now

sime217

I am a programmer, and olooking at this new dc issue from a profesional point of view...
    if you are disconected from the game u can not view the measage on the launcher and the website....
    i will explain why....before k2 did the fix for the rotteneyeball quest that people was abuseing they added a new feature thatwas not a patch to block ips not logging in from that country...this update was not a patch,, thou was added in the patch for when they fixed the rotteneye quest....and crystals....opels,,etc...
    when this happened lots of monsters dropped high class itemsa and uniques causeing k2 to roll back to previous patch,,, that did not have the new ip update,,,the laucnher it self may have this update and not the game...
    so when u loginto the game or the site your ip is some what blocked...witch would explain why it is stuck right after login the next box for ok does not show up....and the box for wrong country would not eather....
    so when they did this roll back to prevent one bug they caused another with our further looking back on all there updates such as the ip update...only the crystals and rotten eye
    for us to try and go around this is almost imposivle since it is saved ion there server side and u can not edit that
    all we can do is send a support ticket when we are actualy able to login intot he website...
    perhaps if we all take a stand and send tickets saying we are stopping premium we might get some compensation for this matter.both premium and nonpremium,,,
    they give us en exp event to make up for the last time they messed up a patch and we can;t evan loginto the game to utilise it ....
    ones gone unoticed.....i seen alot of typos that could have ben fixed easily and still not since over 3 years....
    if k2 will not evan fix a typo, why should we count on other bugs to be fixed...
    and if i was not banned for that i woulda ben banned for brining up this issue...
    its what companies and major corperations do when they are stuck in the corner.....and got blame thrown at them
    -BuDDaH[/b]
    please tell me english ain't your first language..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

please tell me english ain't your first language..[/b]
    how is that relevant to this topic

oldboy

please tell me english isn't your first language

it's "isn't" not "ain't" lol... This really is bullshit. That's 5+ bdw's which could have had a difference in exping and also 3 days off premium, sad... i hope its fixed soon.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i have dyslexia....and if u look at my post it has les typos then k2 has ingame
    ';-]

mrmagic2008

is there a login problem? i've been able to login fine in the last 2 weeks

Donkeyd1ck

-BuDDaH[/b]
    ok lets say u are right but how does that affect the website and the forum ........................

I still feellike all their servers crashed / are lagging, MOST people are able to play so you're wrong imho. If you were right almost no one would be able to play, right? Also, when was the patch? last week? i was fine to play until the last 3 days, but i was still able to logg those three days for a few hours, which proves your theory to be completely false. But that's just me.

Banned

Lightbulb

I still feellike all their servers crashed / are lagging, MOST people are able to play so you're wrong imho. If you were right almost no one would be able to play, right? Also, when was the patch? last week? i was fine to play until the last 3 days, but i was still able to logg those three days for a few hours, which proves your theory to be completely false. But that's just me.[/b]
    if u read what i typed i said it happens after people dc and is only temporary....
    people can not logg back in after they dc for some time , the time is not esitmated for it is all diffrent times,,, the symptoms are all the same... can;t see measage in launcher or website after this and does not complete the login , it will login and not show the little popup that comes up to press ok before pickeing a server.
    this is happeing to people all over the world also not just us...

ok lets say u are right but how does that affect the website and the forum ........................[/b]
    the website u can l;ogin also, its like the game,changes can be made from it....and is hosted from the same place...they was supose to add a option to change country for ip....on site witch envolves the game also....
    witch is messed up from rrollback on the patch....to avoid other problems with mutiple unique drops and high class items they created a bigger problem..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast