Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Real Login disconnect issue/problem

This is a discussion on Real Login disconnect issue/problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have dyslexia....and if u look at my post it has les typos then k2 has ingame ';-][/b] haha so ...
Page: 2

Brun

i have dyslexia....and if u look at my post it has les typos then k2 has ingame
    ';-][/b]
    haha so true.

when i had dc yesterday, i was able to loggin instantly, so did my whole clan.

sime217

please tell me english isn't your first language[/b]
    that wasn't very clever of you, because ain't is correct. idiot.
    nevertheless, i agree with buddah and i will contribute with the sending of support tickets.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

can log with no prob

Brun

can log with no prob [/b]
    wth >_<

that wasn&#39;t very clever of you, because ain&#39;t is correct. idiot.
    nevertheless, i agree with buddah and i will contribute with the sending of support tickets.[/b]
    offtopic: ain&#39;t is not a real word, its a slang

on topic: seems u might be right BuDDaH

but i dont see how the forum/webpage didn&#39;t work

that wasn&#39;t very clever of you, because ain&#39;t is correct. idiot.
    nevertheless, i agree with buddah and i will contribute with the sending of support tickets.[/b]
    Wow shows how smart you are, and the irony of you calling us idiots.
    as stated ain&#39;t is not a real word, its slang for "isn&#39;t"

forum/site were up for mere 30mins, now both are down and so is the game after 30mins of playing. I vote they ban/block all turkish players then we can play with no lagg/issues :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

offtopic: ain&#39;t is not a real word, its a slang

on topic: seems u might be right BuDDaH

but i dont see how the forum/webpage didn&#39;t work[/b]
    i said there main site. not forums...forums has nothing to do with this... there main site that u can login and do account changes such as change password and billing where they might be adding the new country change for the ip upfdate witch might be the problem it self

well, i was just on for 30mins, then d/c... so annoying... and tomorrow they take of the 25% event, what a joke.

sime217

Wow shows how smart you are, and the irony of you calling us idiots.
    as stated ain&#39;t is not a real word, its slang for "isn&#39;t"

forum/site were up for mere 30mins, now both are down and so is the game after 30mins of playing. I vote they ban/block all turkish players then we can play with no lagg/issues :S[/b]
    if you&#39;re talking proper english, then i guess we should use "is not"? ain&#39;t and isn&#39;t are either both correct, or both incorrect. you don&#39;t use them in essays (proper english) so therefore both should be considered wrong. but that is absolutely not the point. i am not talking about using proper english, my comment (which was actually meant to be a joke) was directed towards buddah&#39;s spelling, sentence structure, etc. i just found it funny how every other word was misspelled. try and not take things so seriously next time, and attempt to correct me :blink:

no offense taken, no problems. You just called me, or whoever, and idiot for correcting you. Sorry to let you know but "isn&#39;t" may be used in essays, and it&#39;s the correct conjugation of "is not", ain&#39;t is supposed to be "are not"? which is incorrect.

np ^^

man.. isn&#39;t is short for (is not)
    ain&#39;t is a slang for "is not"

Showing omission of letters
    Apostrophes are used in contractions. A contraction is a word (or set of numbers) in which one or more letters (or numbers) have been omitted. The apostrophe shows this omission. Contractions are common in speaking and in informal writing. To use an apostrophe to create a contraction, place an apostrophe where the omitted letter(s) would go. Here are some examples:

don&#39;t = do not

I&#39;m = I am

he&#39;ll = he will

who&#39;s = who is

shouldn&#39;t = should not

didn&#39;t = did not

if ain&#39;t was real, then it would be "ai not"(something like that)
    theres no fuken word like that

if u have ever taken english and gone over usage, grammar books say that "ain&#39;t" is not a word
    same goes for when ppl say "alot" it is actually not proper english

kthxbai

Banned

im burnt out on ko , just recently me and and my sharer got screwed by the ip restrictions as he is from g/b or england and he uses a static ip to play my account , he logged on after restart causing the accounts ip to change therefor i had to convince k2 that i was the real owner which i did " 8 days lost of platnium premium" then we both attempted to log on , and it says " disconnected from server " as if we are logging from server 1 cz to server 2 . " lost and counting 15 days of platnium service " and now we have a ongoing ticket as its our 6 atm and yet no answer to our problem , finally i say this

fuck k2

fuck this game

cya all gl with k2 and shitko

sime217

i still don&#39;t understand what ain&#39;t has to do with this topic. am i not allowed to use slang in forums or something? i&#39;m not writing an essay, so i dont see how it&#39;s "wrong".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ain&#39;t

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast