Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Real Login disconnect issue/problem

This is a discussion on Real Login disconnect issue/problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its so mutch more importent how everyone spell then what they write.... if you dont understand what he wrote then ...
Page: 3

hej

Its so mutch more importent how everyone spell then what they write.... if you dont understand what he wrote then dont coment it.

oldboy

i still don't understand what ain't has to do with this topic. am i not allowed to use slang in forums or something? i'm not writing an essay, so i dont see how it's "wrong".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ain't[/b]
    its not that u used the wrong word, its that u used the wrong word while correcting some1 else about usuing proper grammar.
    As a substitute for am not, is not, and are not in declarative sentences, ain't is more common in uneducated speech[/b]

joshy3

zzzzzzzz
    i dced at 8pm today pst.
    it is now 11:40pm
    Have not been able to logg since
    This is gay

Hell_Angel

good thing this hasn't happened to me...but im going on a vacation to me so it might as well happened to me lol

hej

If it was something with your ip-adress that stops you from getting in to there homepage i should be able to login from work but i can not get in on there homepage, so its like they are under dos-attack but that cant last this long.

Shadow34

Smile

I have same problem that u all have.
    my english isnt so good but as long i understand what ppl say it dosent matter

and i hopr they give us something for the lost premdays but im not sure they do

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

If it was something with your ip-adress that stops you from getting in to there homepage i should be able to login from work but i can not get in on there homepage, so its like they are under dos-attack but that cant last this long.[/b]
    a dosatack is a good guese, but would not affect our ip's, only there ip, i know this because i have used bot nets and such before,,,,
    ones i coded from sctrach...
    it seems to me there ip update for country was not implimented correctly on the new patch when they did the roll back
    ';x

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

zzzzzzzz
    i dced at 8pm today pst.
    it is now 11:40pm
    Have not been able to logg since
    This is gay[/b]
    are you on a cable internet ?
    just woundering and doing a survey....

bailey123

Same thing here If I dc im banned from all.
    And yes cable.

VerHom

Lets face it: English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France.Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet are meat.

We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth? One goose, two geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indeces?

Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends, but not one amend; that you comb through annals of history but not a single annal? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? If you wrote a letter, perhaps you bote your tongue? Sometimes I think all the Englishspeakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane.

In what language do people recite a play and play a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell? Park on driveways and drive on parkways?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? How can overlook and oversee be opposites, while quite a lot and quite a few arealike? How can the weather be hot as hell one day and cold as hell another?

Have you noticed that we talk about certain things only when they are absent? Have you ever seen a horseful carriage or a strapful gown? Met a sung hero or experienced requited love? Have you ever run into someone who was combobulated, gruntled, ruly, or peccable? And where are all those people who ARE spring chickens or who would ACTUALLY hurt a fly?

You have to marvel at the lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which an alarm clock goes off by going on. English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race (which is not a race at all). That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible. And why, when I wind up my watch, I start it, but when I wind up this essay, I end it.[/b]
    Now stop with the English lessons! h34r:

Banned

Exclamation

Same thing here If I dc im banned from all.
    And yes cable.[/b]
    i asked if u r cable do to the fact our ips stay the same, i am woundering if anyone with dsl have this problem ?

if you're talking proper english, then i guess we should use "is not"? ain't and isn't are either both correct, or both incorrect. you don't use them in essays (proper english) so therefore both should be considered wrong. but that is absolutely not the point. i am not talking about using proper english, my comment (which was actually meant to be a joke) was directed towards buddah's spelling, sentence structure, etc. i just found it funny how every other word was misspelled. try and not take things so seriously next time, and attempt to correct me :blink:[/b]
    isn't IS a word . gogo type it in on word it will not be ubderlined to say it is mispelled. isn't could be used in an essay but is seen as informal. Fuck is informal. but still a word. Ain't, although i use it all the time is obv not a word.

on topic : your idea might be correct. you got any solutions for this BS?

Banned

Exclamation

isn't IS a word . gogo type it in on word it will not be ubderlined to say it is mispelled. isn't could be used in an essay but is seen as informal. Fuck is informal. but still a word. Ain't, although i use it all the time is obv not a word.

on topic : your idea might be correct. you got any solutions for this BS?[/b]
    i'm not from england, so i do not speak propper english, i speak the known american version with slang in it
    with words that can be used in 2 times, such as tight,,,tight can mean cool or....tight as in that ((!)) whoo hoo is tight as in a grip of tightness...so yeah....
    american langiage is seperate then english , now that we had hundreds of cultures mixed and created a new language ..american
    ';-]
    back at the issue at hand this dc problem has ben proven to be an ip issue, probably from there new ip update change for the site being intergraded into both the game and website for login password changes and soon ip....and going back a patch might have messsed that update up...
    ';x

hej

Tried to login with a account that havent been online for some months but cant login to that one either, so it have to be some fuck up with the dns or something. but the strange thing is if i do a tracert to knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com its no problem.

Banned

Exclamation

Tried to login with a account that havent been online for some months but cant login to that one either, so it have to be some fuck up with the dns or something. but the strange thing is if i do a tracert to knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com its no problem.[/b]
    maybe your internet explorrer is useing a proxy and your internet is not.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast