Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Real Login disconnect issue/problem

This is a discussion on Real Login disconnect issue/problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no...
Page: 4

hej

no

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

no[/b]
    that is strange i never heard anyone else say this...
    are u useing a router?
    and what internet explorrer do you use?

hej

no and 7

hashey100

its 100% nothin to do with ip caus i renewed used a program to change ur ip and nothing works so its kos fualt fuking noobs

sime217

its not that u used the wrong word, its that u used the wrong word while correcting some1 else about usuing proper grammar.
    [/b]
    you're correcting me, so i guess that means that i can correct you. but clearly, there are too many mistakes you use, so might as well you look over your own writing before correcting ME.

i acknowledge now that ain&#39;t isn&#39;t a real word, even though i thought it was since it wasn&#39;t underlined in my reply box thing (firefox <3)

but you should acknowledge as well, that people do use ain&#39;t, and that there is a HUGE difference between using slang and the 10 mistakes per sentence buddah had in his post.

also, i don&#39;t know who told you, but you are not allowed to use &#39;isn&#39;t&#39; in a proper essay.

i will stop arguing with you know. kkthxbb

CruelDestiny

I thought then i&#39;m the only who&#39;s having such a weird problem.

I hope then they will back those few days more on premiums <_<

i have 3rd day problem with logging... most time of day, i cant log into game... i cant enter main website... but, i can log in from my friend, from different IP... as soon as i can log on main website, i will submit ticket with this problem and i want compensation for it... i have last 8days of platinum premium and if they dont give me any good compensation, i will never pay for next premium and i am ready to quit USKO... why should i pay 35$ per month for non-working services?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i have 3rd day problem with logging... most time of day, i cant log into game... i cant enter main website... but, i can log in from my friend, from different IP... as soon as i can log on main website, i will submit ticket with this problem and i want compensation for it... i have last 8days of platinum premium and if they dont give me any good compensation, i will never pay for next premium and i am ready to quit USKO... why should i pay 35$ per month for non-working services?[/b]
    yeah man i feel that, alot of my clanies are platinum and are regretting getting it now ;/

OverTheTop

haha i can login any time ...........NO problems only that im annoyed of this idiotic patch who made anyone drop rols in etc

fukko

haha i can login any time ...........NO problems only that im annoyed of this idiotic patch who made anyone drop rols in etc[/b]

Keep laughing and soon it will happen to you. I have NEVER had any of these issue. I am able to relog in 20 sec from account to account.
    All of a sudden i get DCd and now this.

LOL all you want hope it happens to you.

Nuttbuster

you know its wierd, ive never been dc&#39;d and not able to log back in, but then again, every once in a while, it wouldnt let me in for 3 hours, then id try again like any otehr time, and it would let me in... its very off and on for me

CruelDestiny

serwers seems to be up right now...

But got dced after 10 min...

K2&#39;ed again? :unsure:

servers up, no change?

Brun

ya servers are up but for some fuking reason i keep getting DCED! fakk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast