Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Real new premium idea

This is a discussion on Real new premium idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok im really sick of k2's policy on payment fraud there official policy is "Payment Fraud = Account Terminated " ...
Page: 1

Default Real new premium idea

Ok im really sick of k2's policy on payment fraud

there official policy is "Payment Fraud = Account Terminated "

it makes sense yes account should be terminated if u commit payment fraud .

So i guess im really just sick of there fucking investigations into payment fraud . IT BLOWS and then there support to payment fraud is a swift kick in the ass and good bye and good luck . The fuckers actually laugh at u if u say "i dont know why it happened but wat can i do to fix it" i mean this is fucking k2 u'd think if something goes wrong with ur bank or your paypal and your payment is messed up and for k2 it shows as "PAYMENT FRAUD" u'd think they'd be happy to let u make good on payment but no its basically FUCK YOU . im not here to rant im here to say its fucked up and they need to fucking fix it first of all i think yes a account should be blocked when payment fraud is commited but i think the only time it should stay blocked is if its a stolen paypal or stolen credit card cuz thats wat payment fraud really is . i mean yes a account should remain blocked but the customer needs to be given a chance to make good on the payment i mean if for watever reason paypal or your bank cancelled the charge why can't u jus resend the money .

I mean maybe some of u dont know wat im talking bout cuz it hasn't happened to you yet but if i didn't have a credit card i would be scared to buy premium with anything else simply because

Payment Fraud Account Terminated

i mean this is fucking k2 nething that ='s ur account gone i wouldn't even fuck with like i was recently blocked by a gm becuase he thought i was running n shooting when really i was legit lvling on trons n i had to move to get closer bcuz i was outta range i haven't been a archer since becuase this is fucking k2 and i dont wanna get banned for looking like i was running and shooting . i mean yes the gm is new and yes he fixed his mistake but k2's old and fucking stubborn .

wraith86

your answering your own question over and over again man

K2 DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE THAT PLAYS THE GAME. THEY COULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU GOT RAN OVER BY A BUS AS LONG AS THEY GET MONEY.

1. stop paying for premium or atleast dont buy any knightcash untill they fix the bugs you want fixed (im pretty sure theres alot of people with me on the non tradeable scrolls bug)

2. this is dirty but... show K2 that they are insecure by hacking (if you know how) their database and macroing blatently. this will force them to clean there shit up.

3. report them to the BBB like many others have... if it gets so bad the BBB will close K2 down.

K2 does NOT deserve KO. they did not make KO all they do is host it. meaning they are NOTHING. so why pay them when they dont hold there end of the bargain all they have to do is fix a few bugs everynow and then and ban cheaters.

morax

Originally posted by wraith86
    your answering your own question over and over again man

K2 DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE THAT PLAYS THE GAME. THEY COULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU GOT RAN OVER BY A BUS AS LONG AS THEY GET MONEY.

1. stop paying for premium or atleast dont buy any knightcash untill they fix the bugs you want fixed (im pretty sure theres alot of people with me on the non tradeable scrolls bug)

2. this is dirty but... show K2 that they are insecure by hacking (if you know how) their database and macroing blatently. this will force them to clean there shit up.

3. report them to the BBB like many others have... if it gets so bad the BBB will close K2 down.

K2 does NOT deserve KO. they did not make KO all they do is host it. meaning they are NOTHING. so why pay them when they dont hold there end of the bargain all they have to do is fix a few bugs everynow and then and ban cheaters.
    AMEN :wub:

i gotta have premium only play during day and i get blocked ALOT so having gold premium is good to throw at there face

most payment fraud bans are to do with paypal i beileve but is possible with jus cc

morax

Ive paid by CC and Paypal - GOLD - SILVER - BRONZE Premium. I have Never been blocked... maybe K2 have just been good to me. The only time i got blocked was when arestides had a beef against me for trying to make him look stupid.

I dont understand how so many people have problems unless they are caused themselves... maybe im sceptical and dont get me wrong when i get screwed over i will be the first to post here... it just seems strange.

Psy

Originally posted by morax
    Ive paid by CC and Paypal - GOLD - SILVER - BRONZE Premium. I have Never been blocked... maybe K2 have just been good to me. The only time i got blocked was when arestides had a beef against me for trying to make him look stupid. *

I dont understand how so many people have problems unless they are caused themselves... maybe im sceptical and dont get me wrong when i get screwed over i will be the first to post here... it just seems strange.
    DEAN 4 QUEEN :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Don't use Paypal, simple as that. Use a CC.

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    well we cant all live in USA, and some of us live in stupid counties where even PP isnt aloved

so imagine now .....

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

what country doesn't have CCs ?

mine,

Serbia, we have CC, we can use them here, and nowhere else

OsirisG

In some eastern european countries like mine is pretty hard to get a CC taht works outside , and PayPal i sno go , but there are still a few options , now all banks start offering visa usd so i am happy :wub:

P.S. : i don't think i would ever use payPal anyway seems to have some issues.

topic was mostly meant to focus on the fact that whether or not wrong has been done its a FUCK U SEE YOU LATER

theres no customer support for ppl banned by payment fraud no way to pay to make up for ur mistake

PLEX

my country have cc and paypal but ...isn't in k2 payment list

agree with k2 only cares about benjamins yeah that's 100000% true!!!!

crystal_clear

ive paid with cc before and got banned for paypal fraud :blink:

dont buy premium

hej

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    If K2 havent changed there requirment for paying with CC you cant use it outside America, becuse of the rulse that VISA/Mastercard have, if you can then your VISA/Mastercard are not following there on rulse.

K2 checks up on Address and so and outside the contry you live in they cant send that information, it has to be requested from the company to VISA/Master card (in US) how the sends the request with fax to VISA/Master card (in your contry) how then sends the request to your bank, if you dont belive me call and talk with VISA/Master card. (at least that is VISA.s rulse and they sad that Mastecard have the same rulse)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast