Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Real new premium idea

This is a discussion on Real new premium idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments what country doesn't have CCs ? Paypal does not include Romania,and a working CC for international ...
Page: 2

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    what country doesn't have CCs ?
    Paypal does not include Romania,and a working CC for international use is hard to use...I used an Italy CC and same didn't work -_- -_- American -_- -_-

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by wraith86
    ...2. this is dirty but... show K2 that they are insecure by hacking (if you know how) their database and macroing blatently. this will force them to clean there shit up....
    Cheating is never the answer, even to show K2 their holes. See my 'Dupers - A Fine Line' topic to explore why cheating for 'altruistic' reasons never works.

download

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    Don't use Paypal, simple as that. Use a CC.
    If K2 havent changed there requirment for paying with CC you cant use it outside America, becuse of the rulse that VISA/Mastercard have, if you can then your VISA/Mastercard are not following there on rulse.

K2 checks up on Address and so and outside the contry you live in they cant send that information, it has to be requested from the company to VISA/Master card (in US) how the sends the request with fax to VISA/Master card (in your contry) how then sends the request to your bank, if you dont belive me call and talk with VISA/Master card. (at least that is VISA.s rulse and they sad that Mastecard have the same rulse)[/b]
    I'm not even close to the U.S and im paying with my mastercard from ingame pus for my pre. what youre tellin me that im actully breaking my visa rules? thats seems stupid.

hej

download not you, Mastercard in your contry, if they have the same rulse as VISA.

just gotta say its stupid that theres gms thinking of new ideas for ppl who have gold and wat not when theres ppl who are afraid to buy premium

i bought premium once and it said double charge my first thought was WOW fucking great im gonna lose my account now luckily i jus got done talking to averie and i told her wat happened and she helped me with it but i guarentee if i wasn't talking to averie and she didn't help me 2 weeks later i woulda been

BLOCKED FOR PAYMENT FRAUD DO NOT UNBLOCK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12