Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Real Story

This is a discussion on The Real Story within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ########LONG ESSAY######## So after a weekend to see what people would say about the RoM(s) getting wiped that I sold...i'll ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default The Real Story

########LONG ESSAY########

So after a weekend to see what people would say about the RoM(s) getting wiped that I sold...i'll tell you guys what happened

First off...if you didnt know already, I had given my account away to a friend while I was starting up my sin. He was using my warrior while it was in Athame clan. He was in the process of quitting (selling off his items for USD) when i was trying to sell my RoM. When I found out he was quitting, I decided to return to warrior and let my cousin play my sin. 3 people have access to my account and my sin - my cousin, my friend (Athame BabyBash), and I.

---

Maybe 2 weeks ago...ColdLady pm'd me sayin he would buy my rom for 30gb. This was the highest offered i had gotten after bumping up my topic for maybe a week or so. So, I told my cousin/friend that I would most likely be selling the RoM to ColdLady for the 30gb. I had told ColdLady I would be selling the RoM to the highest offer on Friday before the last lunar war. Between this time, I recieved a pm from Flemming giving an offer of $60 USD. I had wanted USD more than coins for the RoM so that I could buy prem/kc etc...(I have never payed any money for this game) I ended up waiting longer than friday..until like Sat or Sun to finally sell the RoM. The RoM was on my sin account because my cousin wanted to mess around with the extra ac/hp/mana and stuff, which i didnt really care about. So before i sold the RoM to Flemming, I wanted to put it back on my warrior to avoid any confusion thinking that I was not really BabyBash to Flemming. Phantom_rouge helped me xfer it and we both stayed on d1 for a while. (he went to the battle arena and I went to cz to ks people unbuffed :P) After a while, I thought it was safe to log off without duping the rom. So I logged my warrior and got the rom from Phantom and sold it to Flemming for $60. This was late at night because of the time differences of wherever Flemming lives...so my cousin and my friend had no clue about me selling the rom.

---

The next day, I went to school...I live on the pacific coast so i'm 3 hrs behind eastern time which is where my friend lives. He's not in school, too old for that, and has a job and etc. He logged on while I was at school to still see the RoM on my sin :huh: He had thought that I had not sold it yet...so was trying to do me a favor and sell the RoM for me to ColdLady for 30gb. I had not noticed the 30gb because he still had all his gb's he was trying to sell for USD on the account and my and his money were all mixed up...I lost about 400m cause of the mixing of money.

---

Couple days later, a dupe wipe occurs...I get a pm from Flemming while at school saying his RoM got wiped and the same with ColdLady. I was confused for the whole day until I spoke with my cousin/friend to see what happened and why ColdLady pm'd me. After I found out what happened, I msn'd both ColdLady and Flemming and told them what happened. Both of them didnt respond to me for a while until ColdLady returned and started calling me a liar blah blah blah and now we are here...

---

I did not plan on this happening, I had no clue that the RoM was duped...I thought after I sold the rom to flemming I was done (yay i'm 60$ richer and I can buy premium for the first time!)

I wish I could repay them both, but the 60$ was spent on prem, kc, and my brother (I used his paypal account to put the money on) used the rest to buy a fuckin jersey (FAGGOT) :angry: and the coins...well I have almost 200m atm <_<

I do not have a job, and I dont have the coins to repay them back...and after today getting AHM called on me at golems by a full 8 man party of Tormentors...I dont see the point. If they both dont bother trying to hear my story then they can both stfu and cry about K2's dupewipe.

the end

Cava

well but i stil think its your responsbility to clear this mess, try to earn enough to return them.

i still <3 you nigga

:Deus:

So why u not answer in 1st day or in second ??? Flemming do post and u can see how many replays have there but no1 from u and still not.
    Its easy to give us this sad story (after 3days) but i think no 1 will belive you.
    If u are good one will do best go give back this guys what they give it to you.Cuz next step is NO ONE will buy from you even a coins bought from Sundres.

P.S. I never buy something from you and i think will never buy!!!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

I didnt respond the next day because I didnt find out about how ColdLady bought a RoM from me until Saturday...which was when i msn'd them both

Apoc

It is still your responsibility to atleast repay for the one you sold, as for the other atleast you cousin should repay as it was noone fault other than K2 and yours that they lost out on money . Had you two COMUNICATED better you could have deleted one and still been able to sell the opriginal without it being wiped . but by you acting like your not responsible seems like more of a scamm thatn a accident. Man up and pay your debts, cuz thats what it is by YOUR description .

Banned

one called me a liar, and the other doesnt respond to me.

and how the hell can i communicate over 3000 miles when my friend is sleeping and i'm at school when he gets on

peroxide

no mater if u are rite or not they will flame u nice job posting what happen. ever 1 gets k2ed

Default Re: The Real Story

Originally posted by BabyBash
    I had not noticed the 30gb because he still had all his gb's he was trying to sell for USD on the account and my and his money were all mixed up...I lost about 400m cause of the mixing of money.
    I dont see the problem . .repay them in GB? :huh:

I'm thinking that your credibility would be restored somewhat if you simply take the loss, pay them both off and maintain some integrity.

Apostilo

"do not have a job, and I dont have the coins to repay them back...and after today getting AHM called on me at golems by a full 8 man party of Tormentors...I dont see the point. If they both dont bother trying to hear my story then they can both stfu and cry about K2's dupewipe "

We had apointment with Morax`s party to fight Tormentors party vs them and first 2 battles were at golems spot - we didn`t call them specially to kill u, next 1 hour we did several fun fights on apos spot and harpy spot.. i think frapes must be somwhere around this forum...
    And u can easy clear your name if u farm hard now and return to Flemming and Coldlady what they gave u - 30 gb to Coldy /when u can of course/ and maybe buy leggid rom when u can and after dupe wipe passsed give to Flemming. In fact dude 30 gb is not so impossible amount to get - just take a priest and go FA 3 days in a row /just a suggestion/ ....

Alars

that s exactly why you ppl shouldnt sell or buy game stuf with real money....

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Alars
    coldlady didnt and she lost out too. just get from trustworthy source. my frined bought a skele belt from evenson. K2 did 2 day rollback. money was in his pocket so was the skele belt. He gave it back. He could have scammed us and doubled his money but he didnt.

Alars

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alars
    coldlady didnt and she lost out too. just get from trustworthy source. my frined bought a skele belt from evenson. K2 did 2 day rollback. money was in his pocket so was the skele belt. He gave it back. He could have scammed us and doubled his money but he didnt.[/b]
    fortunately evenson is honest enought to gave back the item but hey...if he wasnt ? Dont forget dude it s a game, ppl arround the world who dont even know each others... + it supposed to be a free game (yeah yeah i know the premium story, thx) but ppl in one makes a real market, well..like every market, some ppl get screwed by vendor ! it is the fault of the one as much as other, i really feel sorry for the both, one have lost his money and the other cant even pay back 60$....that s sad really but selling and buying stuff for real money is still a not safe way to play a supposed free game.

So again, i m sorry for you both but it is your responsibility to both

Apoc

Default Re: The Real Story

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    I had not noticed the 30gb because he still had all his gb's he was trying to sell for USD on the account and my and his money were all mixed up...I lost about 400m cause of the mixing of money.
    I dont see the problem . .repay them in GB? :huh:

I'm thinking that your credibility would be restored somewhat if you simply take the loss, pay them both off and maintain some integrity.[/b]
    Well put goober :0

Banned

up for the kids comin home from school :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast