Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Real Story

This is a discussion on The Real Story within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava well but i stil think its your responsbility to clear this mess, try to earn enough ...
Page: 2

Natazaku

Originally posted by Cava
    well but i stil think its your responsbility to clear this mess, try to earn enough to return them.
    well how can get money when they call ppl to kill him which is really lame. i cant even beleive the castle holding clan wastes their time to kill 1 person...

and 30gb wow... and before prices got fuked up and double they were 800mil on xig and diez the cleanest server that bitches the most about dupers and macroers says that their economy is better yet some1 bought 1 for 30gb... at most like 20gb.

evenson

Meh, its not really your fault faggot, duno wut u shoudl do xD

morax

We didnt come there to kill you - we came to fight you were just in the way

As for your predicament... get a sunday job $60 isnt alot of cash to repay someone - as for the 30GB, like apo said far farm farm, i dont have a problem with you but when you start trading items for real cash you have to be prepared for these shits to come back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12