Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really?

This is a discussion on Really? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering has anybody ever sat down and really think how much time they wasted in this game? especially the ...
Page: 1

Default Really?

just wondering has anybody ever sat down and really think how much time they wasted in this game? especially the people that baba shop $100 of dollars? You can say that you haven't wasted a dollar in the game, but you have sure wasted social time lol.

Kill yourself.

as you wish

Quote Originally Posted by Finalraver View Post
    just wondering has anybody ever sat down and really think how much time they wasted in this game? especially the people that baba shop $100 of dollars? You can say that you haven't wasted a dollar in the game, but you have sure wasted social time lol.

Kill yourself.
    lol
    wait...
    yes, lol

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    lol
    wait...
    yes, lol
    so why are you wasting your time on turkey Online??

around 250 $ on prem

@FinalRaver

why do you care lol?

u mad bro?

Little archer Senior Member

i dont think it really matters on which game u wasted all this time.

wasted time still... nothing to do for the time being so y not keep playing (not ko, just games overall)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont think it really matters on which game u wasted all this time.

wasted time still... nothing to do for the time being so y not keep playing (not ko, just games overall)

Therese always things to do......this game ruin lives and im sure you can agree..Well actually all online games. You waste a lot of time in them. You say to yourself " well im only going to play for a hour" BOoommm 7 hours wasted.

lets say you spent the same amount of hours in your local gym instead of playing KO??? and the same amount of money on weight formula.
    how muscle you think you would be?

basketball,football,college work,martial arts, call of duty lol.

and this is not a flame rougean so shut the fuk up. thanks you =)

lol good for u buddy go out and play u dnt hav to interfere into ppls lives and im pretty sure a ps3/xbox game is like $100 bucks each like every month or so and then get bored so it aint that bad for those who baba $200 on ko

People are entitled to have their own hobbies, whether thats playing football/ soccar in real life, watching youtube videos, going to the cinema or playing games. I dont see a problem playing the game as much as you want.

Ive also brought up before, if people want to spend USD and can offord it i really dont see it as a problem, i personally would much prefer to spend my money on KO, than buying drugs or smoking with it. Again thats just me personally

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Finalraver View Post
    Therese always things to do......this game ruin lives and im sure you can agree..Well actually all online games. You waste a lot of time in them. You say to yourself " well im only going to play for a hour" BOoommm 7 hours wasted.

lets say you spent the same amount of hours in your local gym instead of playing KO??? and the same amount of money on weight formula.
    how muscle you think you would be?

basketball,football,college work,martial arts, call of duty lol.

and this is not a flame rougean so shut the fuk up. thanks you =)
    Bro, i'm pretty sure most of those places arn't open past 7pm (most places) where i live anyway. Besides, if your doing nothing then you can't really be wasting time. Wasting time is playing ko instead of going to school etc.

Going to the gym could also be argued to be a time waster, unless what your doing is actually your job, and your doing it in your free time, what are you doing? Your filling in time, exactly what you do when you play KO (as you call it 'wasting time')....for some of us anyway.

Ps. Playing cod is also a time waster...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    lol good for u buddy go out and play u dnt hav to interfere into ppls lives and im pretty sure a ps3/xbox game is like $100 bucks each like every month or so and then get bored so it aint that bad for those who baba $200 on ko

why would u have to spend $100 on a ps3 a month lol?

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    Bro, i'm pretty sure most of those places arn't open past 7pm (most places) where i live anyway. Besides, if your doing nothing then you can't really be wasting time. Wasting time is playing ko instead of going to school etc.

Going to the gym could also be argued to be a time waster, unless what your doing is actually your job, and your doing it in your free time, what are you doing? Your filling in time, exactly what you do when you play KO (as you call it 'wasting time')....for some of us anyway.

Ps. Playing cod is also a time waster...lol

um look how much people stay home and play Ko alllllllllllllllll day long and go into the marketplace and try to sell items for ridiculous amount of money?

Well let me ask yall a question how much times did yall ever say that you quited Ko to just come back a month later?

just quit

Banned

How many times did you stop playing soccer, or going to the gym, only to go back again...it's all relevant. Oh and you didn't post it to just those that stay home all day, you kinda just posted a question to anyone and everyone..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast