Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really getting boring

This is a discussion on Really getting boring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When are K2 gonna pull the fingers out of thier asses and do something about the fuking KOSPer's that a ...
Page: 1

Doc

Default Really getting boring

When are K2 gonna pull the fingers out of thier asses and do something about the fuking KOSPer's that a swarming every spot in most servers????????? Makes me sick to the core that a person you see playing archer 2 weeks ago using KOSP is now lvl 68 and has reskilled to sin, so much for PB or Xtrap doing anything zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow who is 68 in 2 weeks of kosp

that freaking sucks

when me in 10 days got 1 lvl

NOOOOOOOOOO

never............ cos doc aint allowed to get 70...
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Doc

Originally posted by Boozah
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    22% more nubins then we go PK ^^

Aqu

Remove archer as a class. Seriously, it stops all the macros.
    Sorry doc but there are like 3/4 good and legit archers out there, nobody else will be overly sorry to see the build go.

Remove archers, then theres no arrow shower hacks/macros.

Sinned

Didn't Xtrap/Punkbuster allow old hacks to work agian? zz

That speed hackin is getting worse. Just now I saw a mage named _H_E_L_L run all over CZ, faster than Lightfeet, and bps/countless mages z_z

Originally posted by Aqu
    Remove archer as a class. Seriously, it stops all the macros.
    Sorry doc but there are like 3/4 good and legit archers out there, nobody else will be overly sorry to see the build go.

Remove archers, then theres no arrow shower hacks/macros.
    or they could just fix it <_<, but then again they are more likely to do what they do with everything they cant be arsed to fix... remove it. Forgotten Temple anyone?

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    22% more nubins then we go PK ^^[/b]
    hurry up i wanna pk with tha noob archer xD

OsirisG

There are archers that XP in Eslant at Golems , with arrow shower hack theycan lvl quite fast , i mean think about it , 2 ppl , 8-9k/kill , 24/7 tgat is arround 1.5-2% /HR , maybe more , ain't all that fair to legit people .

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by OsirisG
    There are archers that XP in Eslant at Golems , with arrow shower hack theycan lvl quite fast , i mean think about it , 2 ppl , 8-9k/kill , 24/7 tgat is arround 1.5-2% /HR , maybe more , ain't all that fair to legit people .
    A lot of shit in this game isn't fair to legit people. I have to admit, I've never seen the game this bad. There's so many people logged in during my playtime hours that I can't even level. Nearly everybody in Ares glows now. I never thought I would see my game like this

close your eyes then yun

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    22% more nubins then we go PK ^^[/b]
    Duel me before u get lvl 70...and also after, I wanna test if I can still kick your ass :lol: :wub:

Everytime I am go to d2 trons now there is 6 or 7 in a party with one archer arrow hack, I was try my hardest to kill them with TW but the tw did not attack any of them... they was just either stand there and wait for it to go or kill it in 2 seconds and then they just transform and can still use the arrow hack, and they just say to me we are prem we are allowed...

Schaf

what i am completly fuking sick of are the turks that non stop ks your stop and sit there and tell you that this spot is theres when u have been there for hours!!! my party has had to for the past 3 fukin days each night change spots like 4 or 5 times cause stupid fuckers like tr_tracktor will sit and ks us and all i want to do is get my final 8% to get my god damn lvl!!!! (sorry to generalize turks on this one, and sorry to all the legit non ksing turks, but your shit head turks are pissing me the hell off)

Doc

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

22% more nubins then we go PK ^^
    Duel me before u get lvl 70...and also after, I wanna test if I can still kick your ass :lol: :wub:[/b]
    Bring it Gayzor I'm not 2 lvl's lower than u now and more importantly I'm sober sometimes lol :lol: :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast