Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Really getting boring

This is a discussion on Really getting boring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I started this game back in December, I was immediately aware of the cheating problem. This is one of ...
Page: 2

Narya

When I started this game back in December, I was immediately aware of the cheating problem. This is one of the reasons I chose a mage as my character. It's because I believed I could level quickly and legimately.

The role of archers in this game honestly has been diminished to basically that of macroers. I have never trusted anyone I saw equipping a bow. Even in my own clan, I advise our rogues to level as assassins, because of the liklihood of them being mistaken for a macroer if they have a bow on.

I personally have been accused of macroing (mainly by people who've never played a mage), and I'm curious to know, is there any macro out there that allows mages to nova uruk blades repeatedly and accurately? I don't think there is one, and I'm tired of inviting people to my party to prove to them that I'm not macroing. I happened to invest all my coins in good MP bonus gear to help me 1-hit blades with nova. It irks me to no end to have people accusing me of macroing and luring on me, when in fact I am totally opposed to this practice and have spent every coin I've ever earned to be able to level efficiently like this.

Banned

my first char and i chose archer from the beginning...i've spent a few months time and prem money legit lvling and basically just learning the ropes...even if i switched 2 sin now i would still feel like a chump for doing it even tho i know i earned all my xp honestly...it's not the easiest class 2 pk with but it's getting better as i lvl..sucks that archers r the main macro's
    but i know that when someone stops to see if i'm macroing trons in 2 shots and they only see 1 arrow @ a time i usually get a GL or something positive from them...there are a few of us out there!!!!

ive bein called a macroer by about 50ppl a week and im a sin they just get pissed cause i dont respond to party plssssssssss

fuck the turks

i think faggy cant rape you becouse he always drunk :wub:

yeah fuck i got called koxper after runnin up to a deru and multishotting that shit.

WTF <_<

Con

man this is not an offical forum nobody cares, screen shots proof?
    /close topic
    /spam

Originally posted by Con
    man this is not an offical forum nobody cares, screen shots proof?
    /close topic
    /spam
    go shit on another thread loser h43r:

p0w

wow this takes me back ......hows my favorite 2 noob archers doing :P - P0w3r0ut4g3

Doc

Originally posted by p0w
    wow this takes me back ......hows my favorite 2 noob archers doing *:P - P0w3r0ut4g3
    Lvl 70 :P and would still kick ure ass :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12