Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Really Interesting What I Found

This is a discussion on Really Interesting What I Found within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S my ram is only 504 mb, so it ok but sucks[/b] ROFLLLLLll u r hilarious man thnking ur ram ...
Page: 2

shanttelimi

:S my ram is only 504 mb, so it ok but sucks[/b]
    ROFLLLLLll u r hilarious man thnking ur ram have something to do with ur internet, i got way more ram to D:

also if im not wrong, ram can only be 2^x, like 2^9=512...

Mario

I am just looking through K2 Networks new games, and they have this new game called "Sword of the New World". In my mind, I am thinking what the heck try it out. But when I get to the downloads, I see this, http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/download.php, different downloads for different countries. If they have different servers, then why can Knight Online World have different servers. So K2 doesnt care about the customers, but to keep the new until it is worn out. I am not here to flame or hear people just saying "you realize this now". Just stating facts.[/b]
    dude they are download mirrors each for different country[/b]

also if im not wrong, ram can only be 2^x, like 2^9=512...[/b]
    one stick is a power of 2, you can mix and match to get different amounts. I have 1536mb.

hmm i thought more ram allows your comp to be more faster.

minhking

Well we are talking about new KO Project here, not about computer hardwares

Ripper_of_romania

sounds liek you have really slow internet i dl 3 gig's in 1 hour nd 30 mins[/b]
    die pls
    I reach top download speed 16.5 kb/s

one stick is a power of 2, you can mix and match to get different amounts. I have 1536mb.[/b]

actually in most cases u will find 2 512 sticks to work better then a gig right now im using 4 512 and if i put just 2 = speed 1 gigs i find the 512 works sooo much better so if u get alot of ram slots i suggest my logic xD

I have 3 sticks of 512 so i do not have the luxury of making different combinations. I just try buy ram with low cas latency and after that im not really bothered as long as its over 1 gig total. unless you're into video editing or something you don't need more.

fede

Exclamation

actually in most cases u will find 2 512 sticks to work better then a gig right now im using 4 512 and if i put just 2 = speed 1 gigs i find the 512 works sooo much better so if u get alot of ram slots i suggest my logic xD[/b]
    could be your pc cant handle so much ram. peoples pc's are limited to a certain amount of process power you cant just add ram and say go faster there are lots of factors involved and remember to use the correct ram NOT all RAM is the same.just cos you got 4 slots does not mean your pc can handle 2gig of ram

:lol: :lol: :P :P

Game is awful.

Wont do it here as without Turks there would be NO xp parties on any servers...

TaDaaa

die pls
    I reach top download speed 16.5 kb/s[/b]

"Dude this thing has a 14.4kb modem!!! I want it, I want it to have my children."

Ripper_of_romania

"Dude this thing has a 14.4kb modem!!! I want it, I want it to have my children."[/b]

I didn't really understand what you wanted to say with this post :blink:

EastonLemon

You must really know nothing about computers if you think ram has anything to do with download speed.. LOL

Zxenke

You must really know nothing about computers if you think ram has anything to do with download speed.. LOL[/b]
    Actualllllllllllllllly....RAM does matter somewhat with how fast something downloads onto your computer, but not with the actual download speed. The download speed is whatever comes through the modem and your internet at whatever rate, but your computer can only handle so much loading onto the RAM at one time. For example, running more than one thing at once while downloading something will decrease download speed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast