Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Really? This NEw?

This is a discussion on Really? This NEw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hoDoo I dont know canada but here u pay to doctor before he fixes u, even he ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    I dont know canada but here u pay to doctor before he fixes u, even he dosnt u still pay
    Free health care in Canada...and really? You pay even if you don't know if the guy can do something for you? Well sir, you country's health care is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Free health care in Canada...and really? You pay even if you don't know if the guy can do something for you? Well sir, you country's health care is bullshit.
    Yes, in America you pay just to go to the office and see what is wrong with you(even if you knew what it was already). I have chronic back spasms and I need regular supply of muscle relaxers. I have to pay for the visit everytime I go to the doctor to get more relaxers. He will look at my back, go yep it's fucked up, heres some muscle relaxers.. And that's like 200$.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post

haha love that free health care<3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Yes, in America you pay just to go to the office and see what is wrong with you(even if you knew what it was already). I have chronic back spasms and I need regular supply of muscle relaxers. I have to pay for the visit everytime I go to the doctor to get more relaxers. He will look at my back, go yep it's fucked up, heres some muscle relaxers.. And that's like 200$.
    Yeah well at least they give you antibiotics...You get something out of your appointment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12