Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

@RealRatnik

This is a discussion on @RealRatnik within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, i just got back to KO... but i noticed that RealRatnik is the Ares mod and the ares markets ...
Page: 1

Hey, i just got back to KO... but i noticed that RealRatnik is the Ares mod and the ares markets section is full of scammers. I noticed atleast 2-3 scammers who go from topic to topic and try to scam the buyer / seller that made that topic. First off Ratnik is not even an active player on Ares. I know he was chosen by the admins ... bla bla but i would like the admins to reconsider Ratnik's position as Ares mod. Do not get me wrong, i do not have anything against him , but he simply not doing his job as a mod. Sorry if this offends the admins or Ratnik, but this is what i noticed since i started browsing the Ares market section again.

NeronDomitius

if u have proof that there r scammers active on ares market section, pm ratnik with that proof and scammers will be banned, simple..

Uhm. Hi!

G0D

Haven't seen him on msn much neither, must be busy with real life things and everyone knows real life > ko/forums.

Haven't seen him on msn much neither, must be busy with real life things and everyone knows real life > ko/forums.[/b]
    Well in that case he should step out and admins can find a replacement for him. I'd say if you're a really busy guy in real life you shouldn't take the responsabity. Just my opinion.

G0D

Well in that case he should step out and admins can find a replacement for him. I'd say if you're a really busy guy in real life you shouldn't take the responsabity. Just my opinion.[/b]
    We all know what your hinting at here

Banned

Hey, i just got back to KO... but i noticed that RealRatnik is the Ares mod and the ares markets section is full of scammers. I noticed atleast 2-3 scammers who go from topic to topic and try to scam the buyer / seller that made that topic. First off Ratnik is not even an active player on Ares. I know he was chosen by the admins ... bla bla but i would like the admins to reconsider Ratnik's position as Ares mod. Do not get me wrong, i do not have anything against him , but he simply not doing his job as a mod. Sorry if this offends the admins or Ratnik, but this is what i noticed since i started browsing the Ares market section again.[/b]

go play wow , the forum was way better with out you , less idiots xd

go play wow , the forum was way better with out you , less idiots xd[/b]
    I'm not going to argue with a retard who insults someone who doesn't even know. So go fuck yourself and stay out of my way and everything should be awesome.

C^^

Well in that case he should step out and admins can find a replacement for him. I'd say if you're a really busy guy in real life you shouldn't take the responsabity. Just my opinion.[/b]
    Dont be a jalous whore and stfu because he has a life and you dont !

Banned

I'm not going to argue with a retard who insults someone who doesn't even know. So go fuck yourself and stay out of my way and everything should be awesome.[/b]
    lmao , nice speech there , i know you well moron ,and i know you are just a little kid who likes to whinning alots ,
    RealRatnik been doing a goodjob i think for a mod , stop biching and go blow yourself

versus87

"daumuie"..what does that mean mate? seems like this guy posting before me was right..anyway..posting off topic.srry bout that

lmao , nice speech there , i know you well moron ,and i know you are just a little kid who likes to whinning alots ,
    RealRatnik been doing a goodjob i think for a mod , stop biching and go blow yourself[/b]
    You know me from where? I never been in the same clan with you, I don't think you even know my in game name. The insults are amusing me even. About the good job... Hm how come since he never logs on?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Ratnik is on vacation.

The Ares market section is being covered by a global moderator during his absence.

I've escalated this issue to the attention of the gobal moderating team and it will be addressed ASAP.

G0D

You know me from where? I never been in the same clan with you, I don't think you even know my in game name. The insults are amusing me even. About the good job... Hm how come since he never logs on?[/b]
    He's RL situation > your bitching on a forum.

EndOfStory

"daumuie"..what does that mean mate? seems like this guy posting before me was right..anyway..posting off topic.srry bout that [/b]
    All the 3 of us knows what that mean,since,apparently we're all romanians but,also,has nothing to do with the topic aight? :lol:
    Btw..welcome back m8

Greets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast