Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@RealRatnik

This is a discussion on @RealRatnik within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's RL situation > your bitching on a forum.[/b] I think you didn't understand me here. I got nothing against ...
Page: 2

He's RL situation > your bitching on a forum.[/b]
    I think you didn't understand me here. I got nothing against him as a person, he's quite a nice guy from what i know, but if he is busy admins should replace him or appoint on more mod for Ares section. And i'm not bitching i'm just trying to avoid scammers, since i already lost an account fully geared and i'm not the only guy who got scammed cause people not getting banned in time on these forums. Plus i DO NOT want to be a mod for the dude that said i'm jealous.

I'm back now. Was on vocation. Give me few hours for fix all those new posts in past 10days...

Banned

I'm back now. Was on vocation. Give me few hours for fix all those new posts in past 10days...[/b]
    welcome back baba

if i was you i would lock all post with people that have 0 post count h34r: sure might be a dick but it prevents some scamming if i would say ^^ ggogogo

gravedigga_bg

lmao , nice speech there , i know you well moron ,and i know you are just a little kid who likes to whinning alots ,
    RealRatnik been doing a goodjob i think for a mod , stop biching and go blow yourself[/b]

Maybe u should calm down and stop insulting. He made a suggestion, no need for ur excessive behaviour.

Banned

Guyz just saying theres scammers on ares forum.... What is he doing wrong?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Why is there a need for any more discussion?

The issue has been addressed by the moderating team and by the specific group morderator himself.

Are any of you able to have some thick skin and ignore childish insults or do you always fail?

Try avoiding stooping down to the other person's level for once.

Guess, what.. it takes two to argue.

FFS.. :angry:

/close_topic pls

Why is there a need for any more discussion?

The issue has been addressed by the moderating team and by the specific group morderator himself.

Are any of you able to have some thick skin and ignore childish insults or do you always fail?

Try avoiding stooping down to the other person's level for once.

Guess, what.. it takes two to argue.

FFS.. :angry:

/close_topic pls[/b]
    I did not insult anyone, if Ratnik got offended by my comment i'm sorry. As far as Ibeta goes... no comment.

NEMANYA

Ratnik je gay koji je to i priznao javno ..

G0D

Ratnik = Tovare :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12