Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A reason prices may be so high...

This is a discussion on A reason prices may be so high... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im sitting back in vent, and a turkish friend of mine is telling me how he was looking around ...
Page: 1

_Tau_

Well im sitting back in vent, and a turkish friend of mine is telling me how he was looking around on the net and came across a very interesting topic on a turkish forum. An interenet cafe owner came to k2 with an offer of $30,000.00 usd for some software that would allow him to create goldbars at will. Needless to say he made his money back within a month, and is now some $50,000.00 in profit. Just from the sales out of his cafe. He uses it on all servers and can make up to any amount you need. I know k2 owns the game but this is simply unacceptable. Once my friend gives me the site ill be sure to post it here as proof, not like there's anything anyone here can do about it, but i rather the community be aware of whats going on.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Unfortunately, without proof, this is just a rumor. :S

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Well im sitting back in vent, and a turkish friend of mine is telling me how he was looking around on the net and came across a very interesting topic on a turkish forum. An interenet cafe owner came to k2 with an offer of $30,000.00 usd for some software that would allow him to create goldbars at will. Needless to say he made his money back within a month, and is now some $50,000.00 in profit. Just from the sales out of his cafe. He uses it on all servers and can make up to any amount you need. I know k2 owns the game but this is simply unacceptable. Once my friend gives me the site ill be sure to post it here as proof, not like there's anything anyone here can do about it, but i rather the community be aware of whats going on.[/b]

HAAHAHA it makes me laugh.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MaVo

hehe

MotherRussia

Woww....

R34P3R_Magikz

Who in the right mind would offer 30k USD for a program just to 'create' gold bars! hell i would'nt even pay that much if it made every item in game and was able to spawn bosses and make me a coffee

because turkish internet cafe ownership is such a lucrative business nowadays he can just throw money around....... <_<

this post made me lol

lusian

Who in the right mind would offer 30k USD for a program just to &#39;create&#39; gold bars! hell i would&#39;nt even pay that much if it made every item in game and was able to spawn bosses and make me a coffee[/b]
    I&#39;d pay that much if I can make profit out of it.

wawh

why need program, when they can dupe?

nope that s wrong...only 1 duper...=yasam.

MotherRussia

why need program, when they can dupe?[/b]
    More Profit

_Tau_

I shit you not...and I really doubt my friend would make up such an absurd lie. I&#39;ll get the link to whatever forum he said he was reading and post it when I can. Hopefully tonight when he comes back in vent,but again I shit you not.

Cadence96

Once my friend gives me the site ill be sure to post it here as proof, not like there&#39;s anything anyone here can do about it, but i rather the community be aware of whats going on.[/b]
    No please.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I think it could be true, but it could also be a hoax. Why would K2 sell a software to these guys when they could make the profit off of it?

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

i&#39;m surprised you cant buy GB&#39;s from Power up store.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast