Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A reason prices may be so high...

This is a discussion on A reason prices may be so high... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First its bull shit neone can make 9999 bus and 9999 bes in about i'd say 30 minutes of work ...
Page: 2

First its bull shit neone can make 9999 bus and 9999 bes in about i'd say 30 minutes of work

Second k2 knows bout the bug/dupe they dont care there making more money with the servers full of coins (reasons being 1 kids selling scrolls to make igc off turks 2 legit have to pay usd to get scroll either way more money on k2's end)

Third to not beileve someone would pay usd for a program is stupid , my m8 raw paid 15 grand usd for the program "auto_rune" i beileve he paid newhere from 100-500 dollars for it to be updated and made about 15-20 grand usd a week . and he was making that when he released program for auths so others could macro i dont even know wat he made when he was using it for himself / the crew of his .

Forth might i remind u there are still ppl who sell +8 scrolls at k2 jus there asking for a lot more money since king of moradon took babashopping to a whole new level

and in closing

POWER TO THE PPL

tolgahan

lol private what happened to you sig.

Banned

this post is accurate there is one guy who bought that prgram and now sell the all of turkey but oh well who cares

as i said before k2 sucks....playing this game is like playing russian roullette with 6 bulletts in the gun

chiefy

thats kinda messd up but if its true can u blame the gobble?
    ppl do way crazier stuff every day for way less money

kk
    real reason:
    you remember when the last dupe wipe was?
    no dupe wipe = ppl dont need reBuy there duped items = prices gow up and up and up and up and up and up till a glave +1 is 10gb oO
    and cuz of christmas event(bug) every gobble gobble got like 60GB now so it will takes few times till prices go down.... h34r:

Who in the right mind would offer 30k USD for a program just to 'create' gold bars! hell i would'nt even pay that much if it made every item in game and was able to spawn bosses and make me a coffee[/b]
    Id sure as hell pay it.. U would earn it back so fast and make a huge profit

temmu

drewzki1

yeah, ppl are selling GB's for like $1.5 each.. but you can sell speed ($.85) pots for 2GB.. so...

And i think all this money is from the guys duping BES / BUS and NPCing them, guys at anvil are mebe just wanting a ban... which i guess is unlikely :angry:

temmu

yeah, ppl are selling GB's for like $1.5 each.. but you can sell speed ($.85) pots for 2GB.. so...

And i think all this money is from the guys duping BES / BUS and NPCing them, guys at anvil are mebe just wanting a ban... which i guess is unlikely :angry:[/b]
    rofl its even easier at edana.

60gb -> 130$

300 ac scroll sell for 700m on 5mins so its like 9x 180kc to get that 60gb

and you get 72 300ac scrolls if you buy KC with that 130$ which goes up to 450gbs or something.

Priestontale

figures... K2's motto---SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12