Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

drackfrackcrack

This is a discussion on drackfrackcrack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf did you smoke ?...
Page: 1

EuphrateS

Default drackfrackcrack

wtf did you smoke ?

Banned

you got pwned o_0

oký

owned, its simple, drackfrack is 1 of the best sins whit the best gear on xig, also playing sometimes by chusco and Angelus (long time ago, dont know if he plays that acc now)

DV 1 hit kill ahaha jk :P

Faith

Drackcrack back to duping?

oký

Originally posted by Faith
    is there any relation between 1 hit kill and duping? :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

see that you are a paper mage. I guess it could be possible. no DD. One of your party members are duffed meaning that you probably got tormented (possibily) mmmm 2.9k hit...wow...that is a hard spike. Personally, I dont think thats possible without 2+ 3+ uniques. What lvl is he?

carpumps

one of the best rouges on xig, less then 300 defense debuffed does that damage

Nattefrost

Drack hits many ppl quite hard...

Cheater? Cant say. Could be good equips, also the state of the mage (duffed, acid potted etc).. but 2.9k is very weird to me.

cerebus

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    see that you are a paper mage. *I guess it could be possible. *no DD. *One of your party members are duffed meaning that you probably got tormented (possibily) *mmmm 2.9k hit...wow...that is a hard spike. *Personally, I dont think thats possible without 2+ 3+ uniques. *What lvl is he?
    He is level 67 (if he didn't level today ) and has no +2/+3-shit. He's using same stuff he's had for ages. It's called duffer paper mage with bad jewlery.

Faith

Originally posted by oký+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oký)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Faith
    is there any relation between 1 hit kill and duping? :wacko:[/b]

ummm..yea you could dupe to get gg item for uber ap to do that dmg? -_-
    I mean how come it is always drackcrak is the one getting flame alot for his gg dmgs. There are lvl 70 sin that I never heard of doing that kind of dmg so this is just what came to mind at first tought. Dunno let him explain himself

Banned Senior Member

I'm guessing tormented....

I've spiked a few mages now for 3200+ ( 10% reduce would have been around 2900 ) and i'm only lvl 66

hey.. i never saw the dmg's but anyway..i'm lvl 67.. got the same stuff for years.. like since KE .. mirage +8 shard+8 1750ap.. that all probally u got the dmg cuz i always run with debuffer .. so torment is so efective.. and yeah my acc is played by chusco.. from diez.. most of the time .. cuz the game is kinda bored for me.. i beging.. inactive.. for the last 4months maybe.

best hit

RingWraith

Hot damn

lesrewk

spike thrust no combo B)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast