Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Reason why I never made a movie

This is a discussion on Reason why I never made a movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me introduce myself, I'm Kennie and I was a mediocre rogue on Ares, but with my best friend, Bathory, ...
Page: 1

Banned

Let me introduce myself, I'm Kennie and I was a mediocre rogue on Ares, but with my best friend, Bathory, we were one of the best duo people say. A lot of people have ask me why I haven't made a movie.

I never thought movies on KO were anything great, especially because the editor just cuts and fixes the video on to the part where it just only showing him beating other people. From 5 years of playing, on and off, I've never seen 1 guy showing a video that he lost, even if it was a good fight.

For an example, this guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Zme66NUzY
    1st part - the3noob was on the top @ the monument while we were on the platform, flushing us pink, aka debuff hack all of us already. We were trying to kill him before he town, but couldn't. The maker was so proud of leeching off of his hack.
    2nd part - 7v3 when we're buffless and he's scrolled. He said he was on buff, and his party vs 30 humans, I dont see 30 or 20 humans in that video, do you?

See how bias videos are?

Ok, bye..

They told me that this is a game discussion forum not a bullshit discussion ..If u think movie's are bs so dont make ..Get the fuck off and stop posting useless shits .. BB

In my other vids I've had clips of me dieing. I especailly put clips of myself dieing when I vs well geared friends and they beat me because it was fun. If I vs a gg on the server and lose, but do pretty well against him, of course I'll put that.

It's just that when people watch a pk vid, they don't want to see you die over and over. They want to see you own it up in cz. That's what makes it fun. I agree as well that you can't accurately rate a player from his/her pk vid just because they'll be sure to put only the best clips in there and it won't be how they regularly pk.

If you really want to see how someone pks, set up a live stream like Salmin or if you're lucky, pk with them in you're server.

Ok, bye..[/b]

Banned

I rather be a noob at a game then to stroke my own ego in a game with a bias video. I guess people have nothing to be proud of in real life or their life is in this game.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I've always found it a waste of time... so for the past 5 years, never even though about making a movie. I want to on the new server, but I'll probably not doing it again... cause as I said, waste of time, and especially cause I don't got lots of time to waste on learning new video editorials and making it fancy.

I rather be a noob at a game then to stroke my own ego in a game with a bias video. I guess people have nothing to be proud of in real life or their life is in this game.[/b]
    I don't think people are trying to bolster their own ego's by posting vids. People in our clan make vids because it's fun to make em, try it and you'll see. And sometimes we like to share our experiences, it's called being human. No one likes sharing bad experiences and everyone loves sharing good ones.

Ki1laH

My video has a part where I die in it. Granted I use a respawn scroll only to do a 1v3 and kill all 3 of them.

You don't put a lot of deaths in videos, because they are for purely entertainment. Who the hell wants to watch some noob get killed over and over?

And its not all bias, maybe you say that because you are only mediocre and you die all the time, but personally on my warrior I rarely ever died.

BTW this topic fails to deliver, there was no 'punch' to it. Started off with a decent 'thesis' then never actually delivered anything.

P.S. You used one example and then stated "See how bias videos are?"

You can't use the word videos with an s, that makes it plural. You only showed one video. Big deal there is an idiot that made a video, there are plenty of those.

Banned

I don't think people are trying to bolster their own ego's by posting vids. People in our clan make vids because it's fun to make em, try it and you'll see. And sometimes we like to share our experiences, it's called being human. No one likes sharing bad experiences and everyone loves sharing good ones.[/b]
    I believe you. There are people like you, then there are people like him. He wasn't sharing his experiences, trust me. He was proving how he owning us, but failed.

@Ki1laH, you're right, but then you're also wrong. There are more videos like him on youtube.

nah this guy knew what he was doing he owned dat attross and ks all da american playar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9_vRr7E3g...re=channel_page

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

okaaay...

Ki1laH

I believe you. There are people like you, then there are people like him. He wasn't sharing his experiences, trust me. He was proving how he owning us, but failed.

@Ki1laH, you're right, but then you're also wrong. There are more videos like him on youtube.[/b]
    Oh I know, there are 90 idiots for every 1 intelligent person.

I'm simply saying, making a video is not only to show bias or to seem like an unstoppable machine. It is fun, and it is made to entertain others.

Don't knock it till you try it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51035216979305 < --- note my two deaths.

Banned

I wanted to make movies to but itīs not easy to make them good.
    Not everyone spend time on making their vids and dosnīt think that much and almost everyone making ko movies using the same songs.

PeterPan

Windows Movie Maker is so easy to use.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast