Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Reason why I never made a movie

This is a discussion on Reason why I never made a movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you watch the vid i posted, you can tell how easy it is to make them. It was my ...
Page: 2

Ki1laH

If you watch the vid i posted, you can tell how easy it is to make them.

It was my first one and the transitions suck...but it still gets the points across.

Making movies is much easier than you think, making really good movies...little harder.

Key421

In my other vids I've had clips of me dieing. I especailly put clips of myself dieing when I vs well geared friends and they beat me because it was fun. If I vs a gg on the server and lose, but do pretty well against him, of course I'll put that.

It's just that when people watch a pk vid, they don't want to see you die over and over. They want to see you own it up in cz. That's what makes it fun. I agree as well that you can't accurately rate a player from his/her pk vid just because they'll be sure to put only the best clips in there and it won't be how they regularly pk.

If you really want to see how someone pks, set up a live stream like Salmin or if you're lucky, pk with them in you're server.[/b]

dude how can you write that much stuff, about "nothing". PLEASE WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME!!!

dude how can you write that much stuff, about "nothing". PLEASE WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME!!![/b]
    Screw you key, I'll rape your face in game when I get home xD

bad

lil_mageskillz

isn't the reason of making a pk video to show how good you pk and own every 1? not to show how many times you die while you pk.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

isn't the reason of making a pk video to show how good you pk and own every 1? not to show how many times you die while you pk.[/b]
    honestly... everyone knows how egoish I am on these forums, I just do it for fun to piss people... but it hasn't fallen on my mind 1 time to make a pk video to show everyone else how good I am. IMO play on the server and get realized from there, not through a pk video. But I do understand that this is a hobby for some people, so I have nothing against it... some people just have extra time on their hands to make these, I don't though .

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

They told me that this is a game discussion forum not a bullshit discussion ..If u think movie's are bs so dont make ..Get the fuck off and stop posting useless shits .. BB[/b]
    So tell me why all you fucking douches feel the need to bash him because he makes his opinion known to the rest on why there is no need for a pk video. You dont need to be so fucking rude with every damn person you see making a post. If you dont agree with him, that doesn't mean, you have to curse him out...grow up.

A PK movie should show the kills you get and not the deaths, but, if you bring some text in it like if you're saying:" hah I'm untouchable, I'm the greatest, I'm the best" it makes only look like trash.

And you are wrong, there are some movies with deaths of the player. One of them is made by schrotti where he shows in the shoutouts how many times he died. I would say he lost more np than he gained in that movie lol.

Stan that video that video that i made was to show teh 8v8 u wanted. U said it was a 7v3. Why o why when Wendy party heals it heals all yall? Wasnt ttrying to prove my Vegas skills cuz i suck at it. Simple video, 2 clips and a song. YOu got raped in the face with proof and ur butthurt, QQ some more buddy. And didnt i say me and Bankin were on scrolls cuz we were duo at first? You even called me out on it and i proved u wrong. UR STUPID. want me to post the video where i died against 20 humans? There was a koxp party behind u if u remember.

Little archer Senior Member

ok

Stan that video that video that i made was to show teh 8v8 u wanted. U said it was a 7v3. Why o why when Wendy party heals it heals all yall? Wasnt ttrying to prove my Vegas skills cuz i suck at it. Simple video, 2 clips and a song. YOu got raped in the face with proof and ur butthurt, QQ some more buddy. And didnt i say me and Bankin were on scrolls cuz we were duo at first? You even called me out on it and i proved u wrong. UR STUPID. want me to post the video where i died against 20 humans? There was a koxp party behind u if u remember.[/b]
    teehee that was a fun pk session ^^

niightmayor

lol stan stillllllll wont be quiet for a little?

Banned

brb making movies showing how i get pawnd by other players.

kronah

Kennie, southpark xig? i remember you arrowshowering those Tooths, fuck i forgot the name of them its been forever, um dragon tooths? something like that

Banned

Stan that video that video that i made was to show teh 8v8 u wanted. U said it was a 7v3. Why o why when Wendy party heals it heals all yall? Wasnt ttrying to prove my Vegas skills cuz i suck at it. Simple video, 2 clips and a song. YOu got raped in the face with proof and ur butthurt, QQ some more buddy. And didnt i say me and Bankin were on scrolls cuz we were duo at first? You even called me out on it and i proved u wrong. UR STUPID. want me to post the video where i died against 20 humans? There was a koxp party behind u if u remember.[/b]

What happen? Can't believe you're still in denial that I never had an 8 man party until that fight. OMG, yes I totally counted 20 humans in your video Where did you learn how to count? I'll call Obama to close that school down.

UltimateHealer or something is another full healer in another party...Yes, I had hackers behind me, but what about the debuff hacker you guys had? the3noob? It's ok when you guys have a hacker, right?

BTW, no blue dots in that SS = no el mos around us during that fight. 8v8, no hackers, we won.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast