Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Reason why I never made a movie

This is a discussion on Reason why I never made a movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude how can you write that much stuff, about "nothing". PLEASE WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME!!![/b] THIS IS WHY HE ...
Page: 3

zabjaka

dude how can you write that much stuff, about "nothing". PLEASE WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME!!![/b]
    THIS IS WHY HE HAS A JOB!!!!!111111111111

Stan it hink i already said i wasnt in that fight uz i had no HP pots. Want me to link u to where i said it in the OTHER TOPIC on knightonline forums? Im rendering the 7v20 now. Ur gonna like the noob koxpers behind u that killed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwc84ptwEEQ

nothing special jsut a clip. You love how i die by that koxp party behind u?

Alibaba85

This is megatr0n using a friends account.

Just wanted to say how funny it is to see this post here begging people on KO4Life to agree and sympathize with you because noone on the official site did :lol:

You're preaching to the wrong crowd bud, all these forums are FULL of people showing only vids where they kill people. I think you may just be the first person to post someone else's video of your own party getting raped though. Maybe you'll start a trend

Oh, and since you feel it necessary to bring the pictures from officials to here, I'll show you the two fights we had:

The 7v3 we had... wait, what? 5 people getting party healed? :lol:

And the 7v10, theres an int priest to the left of the monument as well. Note Pink still gettign hit by the koxper.

Got any other forums you want to troll us on?

For some reason, the only thing some people can do is whine.

Hey cutie Senior Member

POST MENSTRUAL STRESSSSSSS

Alibaba85

POST MENSTRUAL STRESSSSSSS[/b]
    Must be, have bathory pick you up some Midol on her way home :lol:

Banned

OMG Stan and Wendy QQ on every forum i got to!

I didnt see u guys die one time by the hacker and he was NOwhere near us in the videos. I thought yall were buffless so why does it matter he was debuffing people if he was near us, which he wasnt?

my response back

Banned

Thanks for clearing that up! I've been wondering why for soooo long. You're AMAZING!

SaTaN

IMO the best pk videos show a long hard battle between top clans on the server.. weither you die or not.. at least you show some class and talent of your group/members.. its always neat to see what people do and how they put different skills together to become affective in pk... if you die you die.. plain and simple...

Banned

IMO the best pk videos show a long hard battle between top clans on the server.. weither you die or not.. at least you show some class and talent of your group/members.. its always neat to see what people do and how they put different skills together to become affective in pk... if you die you die.. plain and simple...[/b]
    You're right, I love how some people say they pwn in solo pk, but when they turn their camera around you see their whole nation behind them

Some solo skills right there.

Alibaba85

Just dug up another video to put it in perspective again, and to show there are still yet more people we were fighting all at once :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_XqATm08KE...feature=related

What's that make now, 3 parties? :lol:

Banned

Do you realize flapdrol and Seeker is in the same clan? Seeker's (shaliss' party) became flapdrol's party. They PK together all the time.

Look at the last part, shaliss party has 5 people (buff) + my 3 (buffless) = 8?

People come and go in RLB. How is that 30 people or even 3 parties?

Did u forget the 2nd video i posted where it showed the "30" people? Or did u MAGICALLY forget something else Stan?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast