Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Reason why I never made a movie

This is a discussion on Reason why I never made a movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, 30 . Where did you learn how to count? People come and go, look at shaliss' party, people were ...
Page: 4

Banned

Yes, 30 . Where did you learn how to count? People come and go, look at shaliss' party, people were leaving the party and probably RLB.

It doesn't continuously add up, you gotta minus the people who left kid.

Omg dude did u seriously NOT see the people that came out of the towers? A whole k0xp party behind u guys, your party, AND another party.

wow! havent heard ko sound effects in years lol

Banned

OMG didn't you see the debuff hacker was STANDING NEXT TO YOU? Does that mean he's in your party? What about Jitse? Kaaasy?

People are near me are consider "my party" what about you? There weren't only 7 karus, not only you guys there.

Movies and pics are so one sided, anyone with half a brain knows that. Apparently not a lot of people with half a brain on this server lol. You cut out parts where you died and only add the parts were you win. When I left rbl, right after you guys did I had gained NP, so I hardly think I "lost". When I came into rbl that day, 2 of your party members had over 1k NP and I was number 14 on the elmos list. My name starts with a W, get it? I fail to see 30 elmos anywhere, all a bunch of you are doing is distorting facts. I posted a SS after our first fight that showed there were over 10 on both side, how come you only count your party against all elmos? I was number 10 on the list after the first confrontation.
    We already admitted you guys overwhelmed my 3 man unbuffed party. The fact that you guys are proud is really humorous. :lol: I can remember when we beat your parties and you guys would just cry that "it wasn't a real HF party" because you only had 4 HF members out of 8. You guys whined about that, now want to accuse us of "whining". You guys whine that we have 3-4 priests on our parties, but your own video proved you wrong. It appears alright for you guys to make excuses why you lose, but not for others.
    If I cared half as much as you guys about pk I would do like you guys and go baba some gear and buy pathos gloves and valk armor, and to top it off premium. You want so desperately to believe that I am actually mad about this? We obviously really hurt your guys feelings, by saying you guys aren't that good. That's why you have spent a lot of time cutting and pasting pics, and drawing little cirlces to "prove" that you guys are great pkers. You guys actually pm Stan in game to trash talk, not the other way around. I am actually posting this more for people that are open minded and willing to look at both sides of the story. I can't even try to talk logical to HF members, their recourse is to start flaming about how good they are. There anger of us even blinds them when they pk. They will actually run past nooby parties, paper mages and bp just to come after me.

If you guys could actually beat a full J4F, GSX party then I will be truly impressed and amazed.
    We could go back and forth like this forever, picking apart the videos. But I find it pointless. So you guys can have the last word, (I know you want it) I really don't care.

Omg dude did u seriously NOT see the people that came out of the towers? A whole k0xp party behind u guys, your party, AND another party.[/b]
    Im sorry, on your guys other post you claim you don&#39;t care about hackers and don&#39;t pay k2 to ban them? But now you want to complain about them? I notice have hackers on your side didn&#39;t make you guys leave.... So what&#39;s your point? How does 2 arrow shower hackers = a whole party of k0xp? You guys really like to exaggerate everything. <_<

And I&#39;m getting exactly what I pay for. I don&#39;t think I pay K2 to ban cheaters or make patches faster.[/b]

rasta

making a movie is like writing a CV, you only show yourself of your best side.

Dude ur full of shit Stan. Tired of argueing with u. You got evidence shoved in ur face yet u still continue to make up excuses or come up with another problem. Your an imbicle who dosent need to bread so the world will be infested with dumbasses like u that whine over every little thing and make up excuses or more problems to cover ur own ass or hide ur shame. Grow some balls and admit u got beat. YES you guys do beat us sometimes but we dont whine about it. Loseing is a part of this game and bragging about killing someone is fun to do. It should be escalated to this level with people bashing each other. If you want me to be like u i will now BRAG everytime i beat u and post worthless shenanigans everytime u beatme so i can " be thrown" down to your level and kick u in ur nuts.

P.S. Wendy stop sucking stans dick everytime he gets butthurt. Count the koxpers again. More than 2. Im done with this.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

... the problem in your head is that you think when people make videos, they are trying to prove that they are the best... im not, and so arent thousands of others. it is to entertain others ...[/b]
    A wise quote IMO :wub:.

Close this topic Frankie.

Banned

And I&#39;m getting exactly what I pay for. I don&#39;t think I pay K2 to ban cheaters or make patches faster.[/b]
    LMAO! Stop whining

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

A "please" could be so nice.

PaPaSmurF

I R HAS MADE VIDEO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234