Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reason why i should play ko or not

This is a discussion on Reason why i should play ko or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I quit ko cos my rl friends asked me to play Hellgate with em. We played for a week and ...
Page: 2

lastdance

I quit ko cos my rl friends asked me to play Hellgate with em. We played for a week and all got bored. I really missed KO and came back.

KO's PvP rox!!

Banned

hey lili remember me? from ares :P come back ares and play dlw its not bad B)

Redemption

/quit

RazorManeGMasticore

hey lili remember me? from ares :P come back ares and play dlw its not bad B)[/b]

hey uyt in what clan r u now? still Lost 9th or immunity or one of the others XD gimme ur msn in pm
    maybe il just play back
    en kunnen we dikke fun hebben!!!!
    biep biep
    think i'm gonne play ko back guys ty for helping me out XD
    (All turks are born evil!!!!!!!!) even the friendly turks there are all evil inside XD

Redemption

noo we need all the english members we can get =o

noo we need all the english members we can get =o[/b]
    Stop spamming, you joined today and you already have 50+ posts, and you're posting useless stuff
    and sometimes even right after eachother..

Edit : Try coming to my server and see whats its like. before u get flamed massively. Turks may coperate in ur server but they dont in my server. Even the king is retarded.[/b]

What you dont think we have a shitload of Turkish players in Diez? o.O I've met plenty of young english players just as annoying as the 'annoying turks'.. Actually even more annoying because they annoy me in a language I can fully understand.. I can't just keep saying I only speak english to get them to leave me alone.

tamachan

What you dont think we have a shitload of Turkish players in Diez? o.O I've met plenty of young english players just as annoying as the 'annoying turks'.. Actually even more annoying because they annoy me in a language I can fully understand.. I can't just keep saying I only speak english to get them to leave me alone.[/b]
    My Reply was a info that i dont play other server than my server = Pathos. I dont know if other server have more turks or something.
    You have to give way and be nice even if they are being total d**ks to you Or else they will keep annoying you.

Thanks guys for proving my point. There are a lot of crazy annoying turks, but like 80% of the server is Turkish SO LOGICALLY you're gonna have a higher percentage of Turkish noobs. Classifying all Turks that way is just moronic. There are annoying ppl from all countries.

Also, with Turkey, (and with some other countries) there is a big class issue. Turkey is pretty divided on class and culture. This game is available to play in Cafes for people who are LOW class, and thus, available for uneducated social morons.

HOWEVER, there is a pretty decent percentage of players who come from Turkey that aren't scammers/cheaters/babashopper/slm clan + kac vs noob, and most of those players speak pretty good English, and are very good people to know. Turks dont ruin this game, ignorance does, and people like you fit pretty well in that category.[/b]
    Every good english speaking turk I know is above the age of 20. And the naturally higher percentage applies to this only if the percentage of stupid turks in KO opposed to stupid English people or people from other countries is 4/5, but it's more like 29/30. About the cafes, you're probably right. If ignorance ruins the game, then are you indicating for people who got lured on/trade spammed/koxpd in CZ (old arrow shower hack, which was made in turkey) should not get mad? People don't need a brain to figure out that 98% of the time it's a turk that did that shit. It's personal experience over the course of 4 years that these guys develop their opinions. I'll agree with them, but the stereotypes are lame as well. Most people never met a turk in real life, and the matured ones are actually pretty cool.

its better if you stay away.....KO has gone to shiznut. My friend logged on like yesterday..and KO's market has gone to hell...talk about deflation. good think i quit like 1 year ago...your life would be muchhhh better man. trust me!

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

well this game has kind of gotten abit out of hand with the amount of players and the market, but the PVP and the gameplay of this game is still one of my favourites. I used to play on Ares 3 years ago, had a 62 mage and a 62 sin, I had HEAPS of fun back in the day.. lots of things that were cool, like the fact that only 5 clans had capes, there was NOT +8/+9's everywhere, ENGLISH SPEAKERS. A Downside, was the cheats that you could use like that combo shit and all that.. But thats gone now. I played WoW for 3 years after i quit KO, reached a point in WoW Where i couldnt get any better at or in it. so i quit that. I came back to KO with some relief to see the pvp system again and the mechanics. alot of fun. Sorry about my life story.. this is what im saying, If you have friends on the server and you have the motivation to level, then play, You'll have the best time in this game, but if you dont know anyone and you have no patience.. you'll uninstall pretty quickly. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Banned

stop taking the game so serious, u dont wanna play leave... u wanna play stay.....

dont kno y ppl whine about turks so much :/ maybe u guyz needa head cz more often i love turks there.

easy np

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

The bad thing is that you have to be 70 + to can survive @ Cz. Because levels 61+ just can't do anything @ Cz, that's why I preffered to play @ Ardream, cuz I'm lazy to exp all the whole day. But the good thing is the pvp (minor combo in special :P ) in ko is more exciting that other games pvp

jesse1234

best game ever

tindall

best game ever[/b]
    Saginaw Michigan O.o I go to school there....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast