Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Reasons to/not to play KO?

This is a discussion on Reasons to/not to play KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because KO sucks? Still can't believe the time i waste on that shit...
Page: 3

Because KO sucks?
    Still can't believe the time i waste on that shit

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yeh sleepin habbits sux.. but i play coz fun pk.. still got life and i play ko as soon as i wake and get home

Banned

K2 MUST BE HONEST:

HE's taking more money from his players more every year.. EVERY YEAR every new VERSION OF K.O has that mission. new SC (probably we're gonna see better scroll than trina to upgrade items +8 and +9 easily (on the future) but u msut PAID AND PAID MORE.

I love jsut hte old version cuz U dont need to pay too much and was cool those time (knight empire was good too).

now everybody gets good weapons easily, exp with 400%, some new stuff and pet that u cant use in cz YET, AND MORE... ah and now the beautill G1s!!! and babashopers.

yo guys must check how much are u paying for this game.. if u check ur bank account you're gonna see that u are paying more often and more money.

Im not poor I don't mind to pay for play, but they WANT MORE AND MORE and some ppl (especially kids maybe) get more troubles to get that money to play (sounds weird but Im pretty sure about that)

so try to dont follow the idea from k2 network... they want control your mind ... they dont care about players or some bugss they can give u some macros or something FOR MONEY. that's the bad thing

KO it's a very good game and they have nice pvps. Im still playing but without SPEEND TOO MUCH cuz I dont wanna give too much to that company that just care about money.

I'm not blaming Im just telling the true, and If u dont believeme and u keep your historial bank information you'll see that u're spending more and more..

Sincerely

SoulShot
    c-West
    Rogue human

ZumieZ

with the money teens spends on this game if you kept it in ur bank u surely get a fukkin Nice car when u get ur driver license :/

You have less chance to get laid while playing ko.

Unless your nightbreed.[/b]
    so hows that irl pussy treating you bro

reason to quit ko is because its ran by idiots pretty simple reason

Zaczaco11

^best video.

anyways

ko is as low as it was when they were banning accounts with +8 shells for "dupes" banning any archer legit or not, letting KOXP run around for 3 months and now banning people because of what they play on instead of banning the assfucks that are still hacking. its bullshit. customer support doesnt do shit unless you threaten the BBB or legal action. simple enough ko doesnt care, dumbfucks keep paying for items whos prices keep going up(especially in the G1 switcharoo).

don't play, let k2 know they're not invincible

Banned

reason not to play KO:

- Get banned for using a proxy

Judas Iscariot

Reasons not to play KO :

-Youll loose at least 3 years of your life before quiting

-the game is limited , you Xp to PK , Only the fun of the PVP keeps you going
    -You spend a lot more money than any other game
    -you start loosing your IRL friends
    -You get a bad temper
    -when its sleep time you feel disgusted , because you didnt do shit for the day
    -you get a bad higiene ( forgot how to spell that)
    -Your relationship with you family starts fading away[/b]
    I used to worry about all these; when the end of the day came, the first reason usually made me feel awful. If you think about it, all of the reasons listed after the first one are directly related to the first, but I have found a solution for myself that works: Ardream.

My highest leveled character is lvl 63, and I started him before Beramus was first out, and I quickly realized it was useless, so I started a char for the old-school DLW with lvl 50 cap (now it's so much better, you get an entire cz for yourself!) I leveled a priest, a warrior and a Mage to 59 and got them enough gear to pk with; Now the only thing I ever do is whenever I have a craving for it, I log in to ardream and pk 30 mins, or maybe 1 1/2 hours if feel like it. I dont need prem for anything, and the most important thing: I dont feel like i'm wasting my life anymore.

Reason not to play : Just burnt my avedon + 6 to + 7 with trina wttffff.

Banned

dont play that bullshit game..just take ur time...and time is what you cant buy..go and spend it with girls and in pubs...

ZumieZ

Reason not to play : Just burnt my avedon + 6 to + 7 with trina wttffff.[/b]
    No biggie dude ull get over it

animakuz

just play ko wenever u hav free time or wen u feel like it. no big deal. its a problem wen u try to turn it into a life or occupation. its meant to be fun and entertainment.

reasons to play ko:
    -great game for free2play
    -good pvp
    -i have rl friends that play too
    -to have fun

reasons not to play ko:
    -if you dont have time
    -if the game is not fun for you

Banned

-great game for free2play[/b]

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

to- its fun
    not to- affects my school work

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

The worst thing is about spending $ on this game. (prems, valks, kc, those new pots)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast