Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online

This is a discussion on Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AION: i just recently played AION in th open chinese beta, was very impressed with the layout of the game ...
Page: 3

515saint

AION:

i just recently played AION in th open chinese beta, was very impressed with the layout of the game and the graphic and suberb also u get wings ! and u can fly and shit withc is a nice change of pace to the mmo genre give the format a hole new dimension BUT the game has one large floor... ITS BORIGN its soooo fucking Boring the pvp is ok but the game its self witch i was hopeing to replce ko for me is just sub par to ko and ko atm to me is a pos game that i dont want to waste my time playing. good topic bro as some other people have said but i thought i would share my experiance playing aion with every one imo i would steer clear of that game, i might give it another try when it comes out for the US/AUS but from the time i spent playign i dont think it will even make a dent in the market of wow and and wont come close to wat ko USED to be and i mean USED as the game was so much fun about +1 years ago. i still play ko but i miss ko more and more each day.

get a life all those memories will fade with the time bb.;

Whatya mean blaster, the chges in recent patches are a good thing but kinda pointless without a server whipe or fresh server, there's a big gap between new players and old players that were able to skill up using bugs etc. The game is still rly good but the world is too big for the current population, the launch was a fail by limiting the orders because now lotsa people are just waiting for the american server or a new server because of previously stated issues.
    Also, I've just been away for a month, they fixed some huge exploits including the jump fire .

And magyk, you've been negative about df be4 it was even out, you haven't played it and you most likely base your opinion of what you read on some carebearforum from players that didn't get in from the start. And yes, forumfall is a carebearforum.

PaPaSmurF

This must be the official "Find a new game" thread. Someone find me a new game pls.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Honestly how about the people searching for a game just agree to all join up one new game... well at least I think it's a good idea, since I'm in search of a new game as well .

Honestly how about the people searching for a game just agree to all join up one new game... well at least I think it's a good idea, since I'm in search of a new game as well .[/b]
    You Quit KO NO WAY!!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

And magyk, you've been negative about df be4 it was even out, you haven't played it and you most likely base your opinion of what you read on some carebearforum from players that didn't get in from the start. And yes, forumfall is a carebearforum.[/b]
    The wut?

Actually i wasent at the start. After some events occured, i changed my mind. Besides, its impossible to have a truthful sentence that has carebear and my name in it, its one of the core elements this universe is built on.

Darkfall was superb game in the time I left, but they made the anti-jump-shooting patch recently which directly nerfed all the FPS part of the game. This was just stupid... and I am glad I wasn't already playing at that time.

BTW. I am playing Savage 2 again and I am having a blast there! It's kinda "dota" type of game (you start on a map with lvl 1 character and around 20 people on the map playing, there are two teams and each has to destroy the others stronghold, one round (like in dota) takes 30-90 minutes depending on commander) BUT its 3rd person view for players and each team has one commander who can see the game like in RTS mode, he is giving you orders/healings/buffs. It really demands a skill to play the game efficient. Also, I started to play DF because of Savage 2 - the play style is really similar. The game is not so known and its sad, because its really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFLT91ycdk - movie of one guy who got some good play style

Banned

Honestly how about the people searching for a game just agree to all join up one new game... well at least I think it's a good idea, since I'm in search of a new game as well .[/b]
    a bunch of ppl did that a year or so ago...wtf was teh name of that game? 2moons or sumthing? hopefully ya'll find a better one cuz they all quit after a month...except Tez ROFL

i can't find 1 game like ko ..... please if anyone find a game with the same pvp style of ko tell me !!!!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Shaiya is really nice, been playing it for over a year now

Recent expanison with new items, upgrades, maps, skills, pvp rules...

New (4th) server opened just last week.. all servers linked in pvp zones

Free mmo (AP store) with a separate German and French version

Active GMs (post on forums regularly), 24 hour customer service (tickets), in-game support re: bans/harrassment/exploits

http://www.shaiya.aeriagames.com

jpo183

...I dont think there is any game out there like pvp in KO. Played Warhammer on the biggest PVP server (dark craig) and all it is , is a mob rush. Whoever has the biggest mob and a lil strat wins. You make a class it gets nerfed.

Wait new classes come out....they get nerfed. The circle goes on I was really excited about WAR when it came out but it quickly turned the corner for crap AND I have played it all the way through end game. End game is like and old guy with ED.

Played WOW and it is to carebear friendly game which they keep increasing the level caps to keep people to stay. I think the only thing in WOW is that there rnt cheaters......gold farmers yes cheaters no.

Was gonna try darkfall but cant get into computer fps.

Played Silkroad-----> gay

Saw 2moons and played ------>gay

Came back to KO for the pvp.

RS got some cool PvP we can all play that

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast