Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online

This is a discussion on Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha...
Page: 4

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

haha

Shaiya is really nice, been playing it for over a year now

Recent expanison with new items, upgrades, maps, skills, pvp rules...

New (4th) server opened just last week.. all servers linked in pvp zones

Free mmo (AP store) with a separate German and French version

Active GMs (post on forums regularly), 24 hour customer service (tickets), in-game support re: bans/harrassment/exploits

http://www.shaiya.aeriagames.com[/b]
    looks like lineage 2 to me

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

looks like lineage 2 to me[/b]

Quote from blah:

l2 clone number 2514 confirmed[/b]
    In reality, not even close, specially in graphics wise. But shaiya is well considerd to be one of the best f2ps atm. Ur call.

sowiec

i like ko, because you can attack when you move

Don't know if it's the engine or what, but a lot of mmorpg's atm are similar to each other. Take cabal & 2moons as an example. I think developers are out of any idea's.

Shaiya is really nice, been playing it for over a year now

Recent expanison with new items, upgrades, maps, skills, pvp rules...

New (4th) server opened just last week.. all servers linked in pvp zones

Free mmo (AP store) with a separate German and French version

Active GMs (post on forums regularly), 24 hour customer service (tickets), in-game support re: bans/harrassment/exploits

http://www.shaiya.aeriagames.com[/b]
    how long did it take to get max level?

how long did it take to get max level?[/b]
    Max level is 60 ultimate mode.

You need to reach level 40 normal mode, then begin again at level 1 in hard mode and reach level 40 and then start at level 1 in ultimate mode.

Of course, you can level normal mode or hard mode characters to level 60 also.

Normal mode your character gains 5 stat points per level, hard mode is 7 and ultimate mode is 9.

If you die on ultimate mode, your character is deleted permanently unless you have an AP item in your inventory, which you can buy for $$ or from other players selling it for IGC.

A lot of people get maximum pvp kills (200k) on their hard mode character because you get bonus stat points for pvp ranks. This way you don't need AP items if you die, and get the maximum stat points.

If you know what you are doing, you can reach level 60 on ultimate mode very quickly - the grind is nothing compared to KO. You also get double xp when in a full party of 7 people.

1. Started at MYKO (played 5-6 days)
    2. Found USKO with Ares1 and Ares2 servers - Beta Tests
    a. Played on ares as a 64lvl paper mage
    3. Brother in a law bought me Guild Wars for birthday so quit KO and played GW for a 1-2 years
    4. Came Back to Edana server where I played 71lvl sin
    5. Since non premium users and Turkish invasion and arowshower hack I quit KO once more and go back to Guild Wars with all expansions and played for about 1 year.
    6. Old KO friend sent me cabal online link - played 3-4 months
    7. WoW - private servers - 1 month
    8. Friends told me that a new server in Knight Online is coming - Carnac - West, where are no turks and instant "clan plýz!" "aga monay plz" or "you mother father sex" (whatever it means) So all my old friends decided to make an Ardream clan.....this is how I get back to KO.

All other games are better, have better graphic, physics, quests, skills, different PK options. BUT....

While PK: my hands do not sweat, my hard does not beat strong, I do not feel like life is sinking from a dead opponent, nothing gives me that fun when I open the box and see Iron Necklace inside, I never shout "you fkng stupid cheater!!!" when I loose 1 vs 1, I do not cry when I die and loose exp on 81 lvl :S etc....etc...etc...

This game has unique climate If only ppl play fair and do not cheat and nothing could be bought by real cash... I would call it the best game in a world.

looks like lineage 2 to me[/b]
    Coincidentally, L2 was a topic in global chat last night

The new mech-based game by Jagex should be coming out soon, its currently being tweaked around by the developers. Nobody knows what the game looks like but they promise that it will be a very unique game, my hopes are that it will run a lot like Mechwarrior which is the only reason that i'm waiting for it. They are aiming for an older playerbase but the fact that its Jagex makes me worried on what the game will turn out as since they did make RS.

It will be browserbased but the graphics are suppose to be far better than RS with a darker theme and i'm thinking it will have wasd movements and you aim with your mouse instead of selecting your target.

h34r:

The new mech-based game by Jagex should be coming out soon, its currently being tweaked around by the developers. Nobody knows what the game looks like but they promise that it will be a very unique game, my hopes are that it will run a lot like Mechwarrior which is the only reason that i'm waiting for it. They are aiming for an older playerbase but the fact that its Jagex makes me worried on what the game will turn out as since they did make RS.

It will be browserbased but the graphics are suppose to be far better than RS with a darker theme and i'm thinking it will have wasd movements and you aim with your mouse instead of selecting your target.

h34r:[/b]
    You and fucking robots... There is no mech-based games out there that are fun. You and some and a few select others think that shit is fun. Sorry if I seem mean.

Witchi

how long does it take to grind in shaiya?

and elektrik.... WoW rogues suck, and the other classes require too much teamwork, and you all know how much i hate teamwork [/b]

whats going on with dela? havent talked with any old ares players for a long time

no other game has k.o.s pvp system and you wont find one iv been looking for 3+yrs been playing k.o. 7+yrs......

Royalassassin

pkpk

no other game has k.o.s pvp system and you wont find one iv been looking for 3+yrs been playing k.o. 7+yrs......[/b]
    The pk is good, but after a while you just get bored once your 80+ and you dont need to xp or anything. A fun thing with WoW is the different types of pk. Its just not go kill things and get np, but it actually has a reason if you will. Like capture the flag or king of the hill type things. I am not saying KO isn't good pk because it is really one of the best, but it does has some things it lacks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast