Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online

This is a discussion on Reasons why I liked/miss Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this one should be awesome.. looking good up to now http://www.swtor.com/...
Page: 5

this one should be awesome.. looking good up to now
    http://www.swtor.com/

Boyce

The pk is good, but after a while you just get bored once your 80+ and you dont need to xp or anything. A fun thing with WoW is the different types of pk. Its just not go kill things and get np, but it actually has a reason if you will. Like capture the flag or king of the hill type things. I am not saying KO isn't good pk because it is really one of the best, but it does has some things it lacks.[/b]
    This.
    New battleground out soon too woot!

WoW is fun until you step in a raid with 24 mouth-breathing idiots who think pressing 3 buttons for 2 hours is hard, or until you step in arena with a deathknight which is like playing on cheatmode. In short, the game is fun while levelling and the endgame is garbage. KO is a pretty shit game, it just had a good community until the turks arrived. Stick to FPS games.

Have been playing the Aion Chinese Beta/Retail for a couple months now. No clue how that guy earlier could possibly say the game is boring. The depth in this game is amazing, the pvp is great and reminds me of KO -
    1. Large central zone with opposing towns meant entirely for PvP.
    2. In this zone there are good leveling spots that you can raid at any time.
    3. Large volume of players enables raiding as well as level difference and gear difference being prevalent.
    4. Balance is pretty well done between the classes.
    5. You gain Abyss Points for kill mobs in Abyss as well as people (Abyss = Colony Zone, Abyss Points = National Points)
    6. You can trade in Abyss points for some of the best gear in the game.
    7. Flight mechanic plays an interesting and vital role in pvp and allows you to escape sometimes as well as chase down people on the ground (you're about 30% faster than them)

Currently there isnt alot of instances (dungeons) but there are more being added with each content patch, alot to be exact.
    There are world bosses spawned with timers in many areas that can be hunted and vary in difficulty and drop at a decent rate.

The grind is far from difficult, current max level in Korean is 50 or 55 and it wont take more than a month or two to get there with some grind.

If you have other questions, just ask.

evilwevel

Have been playing the Aion Chinese Beta/Retail for a couple months now. No clue how that guy earlier could possibly say the game is boring. The depth in this game is amazing, the pvp is great and reminds me of KO -

[i hate large quotes ...]

If you have other questions, just ask.[/b]
    are the fighting animations good ? i've seen some HD gameplay videos on youtube, but youtube's hd only goes that far. is it like some fluid animation or are there gaps between attacks ?

i'm planning on buying it whenever it gets released over here in europe (i guess that should be by the end of the summer, haven't searched for a RD yet)

i miss the turks spamming in chat to you, when you say 'eng pls' they reply turkmusen?

are the fighting animations good ? i've seen some HD gameplay videos on youtube, but youtube's hd only goes that far. is it like some fluid animation or are there gaps between attacks ?

i'm planning on buying it whenever it gets released over here in europe (i guess that should be by the end of the summer, haven't searched for a RD yet)[/b]
    The transition between skills is pretty fluid, but it also depends on the skills.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Eric u gona move to NA/EU servers when they launch?

Eric u gona move to NA/EU servers when they launch?[/b]
    of course.

Banned

Both of those games look really nice.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

are spiritmasters effective? pk n exp wise

of course.[/b]
    Clan kac k?

And spirit masters are pretty decent. But all chars, like already stated, are pretty well balanced.

I dont know flying in PvP looks kinda messed up, other than that it look realy nice. Assasins dont look overpowered for once

evilwevel

european (and NA as well i assume) launch of aion is in september =/

preordering now gives you a chance to play in the closed beta. but i don't like to pay for a game i'll get in 3 months.

game looks sick tho.

@Eric : how do you connect to the asian version ? proxy ? is it playable with all the asian characters ?

Chinese servers have offical english patch.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast