Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Reasons why people are getting hacked so easily

This is a discussion on Reasons why people are getting hacked so easily within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fugar Look in the mirror mate, you're the one stalking each and every topic i make just ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Look in the mirror mate, you're the one stalking each and every topic i make just to grab MY attention.

    I bet half the people who read this thread didn't know what some of these files stored inside of them, and regardless of your idiotic response, it IS a relevant topic because this file is out in the open and if you had half a brain you'd realize that storing someone's LOGIN ID's in an unprotected file ISN'T exactly safe.

    I honestly don't know why i bother replying to your childing posts anyway, maybe i feel sorry for you. You should seriously get a better hobby than tracking people down just because they made you cry in the past, you sad little boy. If you had any shred of dignity you'd just fvck off and get on with life but instead your obsessed with annoying anyone who you don't like, just like the silly little child that you are. I can bet on my life that you don't even have a life to go to, you're probably just some fat chunk of dirt who got bullied too much in school and has decided to divert all his anger on an ONLINE FORUM just to acquire some sort of mislead pride, it's sad buddy.
    umad?



    according to you, this is the reason why we are getting hacked.

    sorry, whoever it is, if they are posting fake claims , i got to prove them wrong. however its getting kinda common with you and your retarded posts.

    take a chill pill and go outside, while ur at it take some anger management sessions and just then get back to me.

    oh and just a reminder: stop posting bullshit please, im making you a favor here bro, im trying to stop you from making a retard out of yourself everytime you post... but its not working because you dont cooperate!

  2. #17
    Senior Member jesseblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    umad?
    nah, he`s just right. funny how you avoid having a point. I knew it is storeing it too but forgot it long ago so for my little nub self it`s useful information.

  3. #18
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    umad?



    according to you, this is the reason why we are getting hacked.

    sorry, whoever it is, if they are posting fake claims , i got to prove them wrong. however its getting kinda common with you and your retarded posts.

    take a chill pill and go outside, while ur at it take some anger management sessions and just then get back to me.

    oh and just a reminder: stop posting bullshit please, im making you a favor here bro, im trying to stop you from making a retard out of yourself everytime you post... but its not working because you dont cooperate!
    I'm talking about the files stored INSIDE the .ini file, you moron, try actually understanding the topic before you post, you moronic child. Stop making a fool out of yourself and just quit your life, please.

    Don't bother posting here unless you actually have something constructive to say. Posting bullshit? Oh you mean when i called you a little child? Hmm seems pretty accurate according to how you communicate on forums, so at least TRY and act your age, stupid kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    nah, he`s just right. funny how you avoid having a point. I knew it is storeing it too but forgot it long ago so for my little nub self it`s useful information.
    +1. Can't really expect much more from a naive infant now can we?
    Last edited by fugar; 04-27-2011 at 12:45 PM.

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    umad?
    lolhemadbrah

  5. #20
    —∞Ŗ≤ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Many MMOs save the accounts' ID you login.
    As far as I remember WoW saves them too. I think I came across them one day when I was messing around the addons and UI.
    Anybody with WoW installed would be kind enough to browse the files and confirm it so that people chill?

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Everyone who got hacked has 3 reasons. Either they have a sharer, donít have seal code, and someone who buys KC from other players. At last Sharer with someone who you can beat them up if you get hacked to just feel good lol. Second some people donít seal there items just thinking that, they are the only one who is playing this char and no one else. I had a dream about this once, that I tried to log in my char but I end up being in other char (lol). And third I donít want explain this. JUST DONíT BUY KC FROM SOME ONE WHO YOU DONíT TRUST. HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOME ONE? Even philosopher donít have answer for this.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Many MMOs save the accounts' ID you login.
    As far as I remember WoW saves them too. I think I came across them one day when I was messing around the addons and UI.
    Anybody with WoW installed would be kind enough to browse the files and confirm it so that people chill?
    Yep WoW saves them too in your installation folder.

    Imo that is not the reason people are getting hacked. I think he hacked k2's database with username and hashed passwords. He probably uses a rainbow table to get the original passwords and then strips ur account.
    That's why k2 is asking u to change passwords freqeuntely, because the hacker probably has a older database thus if you change often he won't be able to get ur info

  8. #23
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    Everyone who got hacked has 3 reasons. Either they have a sharer, donít have seal code, and someone who buys KC from other players. At last Sharer with someone who you can beat them up if you get hacked to just feel good lol. Second some people donít seal there items just thinking that, they are the only one who is playing this char and no one else. I had a dream about this once, that I tried to log in my char but I end up being in other char (lol). And third I donít want explain this. JUST DONíT BUY KC FROM SOME ONE WHO YOU DONíT TRUST. HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOME ONE? Even philosopher donít have answer for this.
    the reason why we are getting hacked is the scheduler.ini file.

    your argument is invalid.

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    who sya so? and this is not the only reason why some people is getting hacked. if they keep changing their pass like ko say so then the people who got hacked didnt even have to face this problem.
    and how do you know only because of scheduler.ini file. people is geting hacked?

  10. #25
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    well... i tried

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    who sya so? and this is not the only reason why some people is getting hacked. if they keep changing their pass like ko say so then the people who got hacked didnt even have to face this problem.
    and how do you know only because of scheduler.ini file. people is geting hacked?
    [Sherlock_Holmes]Only way to know for sure is to hack someone thru that way. [/Sherlock_Holmes]

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    well... i tried
    LMFAO!

    not everyone understands extreme sarcasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •