Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; POKA he "had" to....there is no excuse please dont try to make one him.....u join the cheaters and u already ...
Page: 2

Banned

POKA

he "had" to....there is no excuse please dont try to make one him.....u join the cheaters and u already are one...just makes u more of one

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    he is in ayasofya for sure.....i saw him there today for CSW in it
    I was in "Ayasofia", "Burguesia", old "Knight" clan, and currently in another turk clan... does that make me a cheater also?[/b]
    if u were in ayasofya it makes u a contributer to the cheaters......u may not have but then again who knows.....u are the company u keep

also ..... if u play with dirt u do end up getting dirty

i have also never known burguesia or knight clan to be cheaters or dupers but i could be wrong.....teoman just a big ksing noob

btw i know what clan ur in and they are good people

Banned

just cause ur turkish doesnt mean u have to join a clan who is turkish...also a known cheating duping clan

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    POKA

he "had" to....there is no excuse please dont try to make one him.....u join the cheaters and u already are one...just makes u more of one
    lol tez... there's a lot you still don't know about this game I can see.. there's more than just GM's and Designers... there's other people who control the game... in a different way

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    POKA

lol tez... there's a lot you still don't know about this game I can see.. there's more than just GM's and Designers... there's other people who control the game... in a different way[/b]
    ok poka if u think he is a spy i would never think that of him...he cares only for himself...but ok i guess we will see....if i am wrong i can admit it but i doubt it

Cocaine

BYAH!!!!!

Poka told me and I wont tell you Tez!!!!!!

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    BYAH!!!!!

Poka told me and I wont tell you Tez!!!!!!
    ok

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    if u were in ayasofya it makes u a contributer to the cheaters......u may not have but then again who knows.....u are the company u keep[/b]
    wrong, you are who you are...

Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    also ..... if u play with dirt u do end up getting dirty
    again... wrong... you may, in fact, help clean it up.... just a bit.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

i have also never known burguesia or knight clan to be cheaters or dupers but i could be wrong.....teoman just a big ksing noob
    again... wrong.
    Knight was old Patek's clan, Bankuri was in there.
    Burguesia... bankuri is currently in there.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

ok poka if u think he is a spy i would never think that of him...he cares only for himself...but ok i guess we will see....if i am wrong i can admit it but i doubt it
    rofl... spy? :huh:

Cocaine

Honestly who really cares? Would it be such a big deal if some semi-well-known guy joined the clan?

Everyone just be happy and watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC4JMxS2yI0

Banned

poka only way to clean it up is to disband it....once a duper or cheater always a duper or cheater....and he has proven it again ....he was banned for duping before KE shurt or schrotti have the pics...now we see many of his clannies with full shell+8 avendons +8 and jewels like rols+3.....all still there so he is ok with this cause he is the cause of it

say what u want....that shit clan will never be respectable or have a good name....maybe if they disband and remake and ban adem forever then ok

rebelde

Default shut up tez

Tez why don't you fucking worry about your clan and stop fucking with me?
    I used to ks on other people but I don't do it now, on the other hand, you still do it.
    You scammed me 60 goldbars and nobody said anything.
    My account is only played by me. You, on the other hand, got 5 or more people playing yours. Stop worrying about whatever happens in my account and
    ry about what happens in yours and in your clan.
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

poka only way to clean it up is to disband it....once a duper or cheater always a duper or cheater....and he has proven it again ....he was banned for duping before KE shurt or schrotti have the pics...now we see many of his clannies with full shell+8 avendons +8 and jewels like rols+3.....all still there so he is ok with this cause he is the cause of it

say what u want....that shit clan will never be respectable or have a good name....maybe if they disband and remake and ban adem forever then ok
    They can't ban Adem, for many reasons most people don't know about.
    I was invited again to ayasofia but I didnt' join because I am inactive. So what if you join a clan full of cheaters, it doesn't make you one. There is one particular clan everyone thought was the "bestest" and the most clean blablabla. But it was in fact one full of "hidden" cheaters. Still, they are "a legend". (Not talking about AHM, I was in infinity when they were allied to AHM, and there are truly respectable members in those two clans, not because of skills or items, but because of who they are).

tolgahan

words are not enough.
    clan heaven has benn SS'ed lots of times. All server knew they were duping koxping also they hacked a GM char n spawned boss for themselfs. but after petsmar2 fraps them while koxping Greenster banned them all.

Banned

Default Re: shut up tez

Originally posted by rebelde
    Tez why don't you fucking worry about your clan and stop fucking with me? *
    I used to ks on other people but I don't do it now, on the other hand, you still do it. *
    You scammed me 60 goldbars and nobody said anything. *
    My account is only played by me. You, on the other hand, got 5 or more people playing yours. Stop worrying about whatever happens in my account and *
    ry about what happens in yours and in your clan.
    :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    u really are a liar and u just proved it in your own words

dude like 40 people play ur char....u leech dks and u got kicked .....only me and aviv play my account no one else....i know for fact vqentiable plays ur account and u lie about everything man...ur level who plays ur char

also then if YOU only play ur char then ur a fucking cheater cause there is fraps of u glitchging in cz....but u said that was not u on char at the time so u dont get banned ....now u say only YOU play char....get ur stories straight if u can stop lieing for one min.....cheater going to a cheater clan...oh well it was bound to happen

also ur right i took ur 60 gbs but only after u scammed me for over 500 usd worth of profit by breaking yet another deal and a lie to me and prob many more

give up and stop lieing.....and u do still ks....i have seen it with my own eyes at paramuns ksing other turks......i run by and laugh at u all losing exp and time as i run to fire apos and keep exping

i never ksed or lured on anyone....but we have all seen u do it

if u say u changed i can only see that as a lie....u just joined a cheating clan to get items or whatever...u are allied with them for csw again guilt by association

seriously man ur a waste of a player...give u char to a gg please and quit ko

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast