Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by rebelde Tez why don't you fucking worry about your clan and stop fucking with me? * I ...
Page: 3

KamY

Default Re: shut up tez

Originally posted by rebelde
    Tez why don't you fucking worry about your clan and stop fucking with me? *
    I used to ks on other people but I don't do it now, on the other hand, you still do it. *
    You scammed me 60 goldbars and nobody said anything. *
    My account is only played by me. You, on the other hand, got 5 or more people playing yours. Stop worrying about whatever happens in my account and *
    ry about what happens in yours and in your clan.
    :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    I know that regayde is taking english class but didnt know he was decent :lol: . If he is in Ayasofia? if he used to ks ? i have more questios like If he bought from KOM ? If he scamed some1 for 60 goldbars? come on Tez ... if joining Ayasofia is bad, buying From KOM isnt? scam some1 isnt? Watch ur ass before talk about somebody else ass

pd : he doesnt need to cheat to get his shit he is 24/7 on h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    poka only way to clean it up is to disband it....once a duper or cheater always a duper or cheater....and he has proven it again ....he was banned for duping before KE shurt or schrotti have the pics...now we see many of his clannies with full shell+8 avendons +8 and jewels like rols+3.....all still there so he is ok with this cause he is the cause of it

say what u want....that shit clan will never be respectable or have a good name....maybe if they disband and remake and ban adem forever then ok
    They can't ban Adem, for many reasons most people don't know about.
    I was invited again to ayasofia but I didnt' join because I am inactive. So what if you join a clan full of cheaters, it doesn't make you one. There is one particular clan everyone thought was the "bestest" and the most clean blablabla. But it was in fact one full of "hidden" cheaters. Still, they are "a legend". (Not talking about AHM, I was in infinity when they were allied to AHM, and there are truly respectable members in those two clans, not because of skills or items, but because of who they are).[/b]
    why cant they ban him??? he duped and its ok he exp bugs and its ok cause they cant ban him why....he is gm...he is k2 owner...he is patek...why?

Banned

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rebelde
    I used to ks on other people but I don't do it now, on the other hand, you still do it. *
    My account is only played by me. You, on the other hand, got 5 or more people playing yours. Stop worrying about whatever happens in my account and *
    :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    I know that regayde is taking english class but didnt know he was decent :lol: . If he is in Ayasofia? if he used to ks ? i have more questios like If he bought from KOM ? If he scamed some1 for 60 goldbars? come on Tez ... if joining Ayasofia is bad, buying From KOM isnt? scam some1 isnt? Watch ur ass before talk about somebody else ass

pd : he doesnt need to cheat to get his shit he is 24/7 on h43r:[/b]
    ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....or when i found out and stoped was wrong?
    its not like i kept doing it like most did....when devile showed me the light and told me truth i stoped ASAP....he still cheats and always has....he dont ever stop

kamy i didnt scam 60 gbs from him....i took what he owed me.....he made deal.....good peruvians dont break deals even if they lose money....thats what honor is....i lost 500 usd from my paypal cause of that fuck....all the profit i made was chargeback cause he lied and broke deal and didnt give me what i was owed.....so ofc i will not give him 60gbs back since i he never gave me the total 150 he owes me still to this day....he made deal for 150gbs with me ...not fucking 60....

Originally posted by rebelde

rebelde can speak english, i never knew that, anytime i talked to him he was talking in spanish

DragonFire

I love you guys :wub: The only reason I come to this site is to read what you guys post..and to see shurt :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

poka only way to clean it up is to disband it....once a duper or cheater always a duper or cheater....and he has proven it again ....he was banned for duping before KE shurt or schrotti have the pics...now we see many of his clannies with full shell+8 avendons +8 and jewels like rols+3.....all still there so he is ok with this cause he is the cause of it

say what u want....that shit clan will never be respectable or have a good name....maybe if they disband and remake and ban adem forever then ok

They can't ban Adem, for many reasons most people don't know about.
    I was invited again to ayasofia but I didnt' join because I am inactive. So what if you join a clan full of cheaters, it doesn't make you one. There is one particular clan everyone thought was the "bestest" and the most clean blablabla. But it was in fact one full of "hidden" cheaters. Still, they are "a legend". (Not talking about AHM, I was in infinity when they were allied to AHM, and there are truly respectable members in those two clans, not because of skills or items, but because of who they are).
    why cant they ban him??? he duped and its ok he exp bugs and its ok cause they cant ban him why....he is gm...he is k2 owner...he is patek...why?[/b]
    Hmmm I could be wrong, but I got really close friends who know all about these turks. Sure, they can "ban" him. No, he is not a gm, nor a k2 owner, but he surely can get his ass unbanned by just snapping his fingers.

Originally posted by shurt
    rebelde can speak english, i never knew that, anytime i talked to him he was talking in spanish
    He has been taking English classes, as Kamy said. I helped him make an account cus he wanted to reply (I made the account with one of my emails.) I helped him translate what he wanted to say. He posted it himself.

DragonFire

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Hmmm I could be wrong, but I got really close friends who know all about these turks. Sure, they can "ban" him. No, he is not a gm, nor a k2 owner, but he surely can get his ass unbanned by just snapping his fingers.
    So he is a pimp.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>

<!--QuoteBegin-shurt
    He has been taking English classes, as Kamy said. I helped him make an account cus he wanted to reply (I made the account with one of my emails.) I helped him translate what he wanted to say. He posted it himself.[/b]
    Yea, didn't read down far enough lol. If its any consolation, i'm taking Spanish classes now, so i can say more then hola and and count to 10

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

So he is a pimp.[/b]
    Sort of

Originally posted by shurt
    Yea, didn't read down far enough lol. If its any consolation, i'm taking Spanish classes now, so i can say more then hola and and count to 10
    Perrita xD

DragonFire

Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

So he is a pimp.
    Sort of
    [/b]
    LOL :lol:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....or when i found out and stoped was wrong?
    its not like i kept doing it like most did....when devile showed me the light and told me truth i stoped ASAP....he still cheats and always has....he dont ever stop

kamy i didnt scam 60 gbs from him....i took what he owed me.....he made deal.....good peruvians dont break deals even if they lose money....thats what honor is....i lost 500 usd from my paypal cause of that fuck....all the profit i made was chargeback cause he lied and broke deal and didnt give me what i was owed.....so ofc i will not give him 60gbs back since i he never gave me the total 150 he owes me still to this day....he made deal for 150gbs with me ...not fucking 60....
    What about that raptor +9 you sold to a turk that got wiped (I remember PADDY going off about that)? If rebelde will always get dissed for ks'ing back then, why should you be exempt from your own history?
    Leave Rebelde alone, stop throwing mud at other people and worry about yourself?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....
    Oh, please! :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-shurt
    Perrita xD[/b]
    fag, i think i know what that means.... Small bitch? lol

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@

<!--QuoteBegin-shurt

Perrita xD
    fag, i think i know what that means.... Small bitch? lol[/b]
    yes, sir :rollseyes:

KamY

I knew i saw something about you and kom so i use serch and...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4fbcb7c13b5d891

you were the dealer of Kom , that guy made raptors +9 and hell brakers +9 , full set shell +8 and you thought was "legyt"?

comon sense old man , comon sense -_-

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast