Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....or when i found out ...
Page: 4

Banned

Default Re: shut up tez

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....or when i found out and stoped was wrong?
    its not like i kept doing it like most did....when devile showed me the light and told me truth i stoped ASAP....he still cheats and always has....he dont ever stop

kamy i didnt scam 60 gbs from him....i took what he owed me.....he made deal.....good peruvians dont break deals even if they lose money....thats what honor is....i lost 500 usd from my paypal cause of that fuck....all the profit i made was chargeback cause he lied and broke deal and didnt give me what i was owed.....so ofc i will not give him 60gbs back since i he never gave me the total 150 he owes me still to this day....he made deal for 150gbs with me ...not fucking 60....
    What about that raptor +9 you sold to a turk that got wiped (I remember PADDY going off about that)? If rebelde will always get dissed for ks'ing back then, why should you be exempt from your own history?
    Leave Rebelde alone, stop throwing mud at other people and worry about yourself?[/b]
    again was same time i was selling for kom....for all i knew a the time which was in the begining of his career he broke the anvil like somone else did back in KO when diez 1st started.....so when i found out truths did i keep selling? NO.....

now i thought rebelde20 had changed and was now the nice person devile says he is....but why would a nice person now go join a duping cheating peice of shit clan......so to me he has not changed.

how can u give someone respect if there in that clan......its like saying if i joined Knight back in day ...u all would still respect me....u would not and u all know it....so how can we respect him if he says he has changed....its obviuos he didnt or he would be in respectable clan and stayed eternity

Banned

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ur point....buying from KOM when i didnt know was wrong....or when i found out and stoped was wrong?
    its not like i kept doing it like most did....when devile showed me the light and told me truth i stoped ASAP....he still cheats and always has....he dont ever stop

kamy i didnt scam 60 gbs from him....i took what he owed me.....he made deal.....good peruvians dont break deals even if they lose money....thats what honor is....i lost 500 usd from my paypal cause of that fuck....all the profit i made was chargeback cause he lied and broke deal and didnt give me what i was owed.....so ofc i will not give him 60gbs back since i he never gave me the total 150 he owes me still to this day....he made deal for 150gbs with me ...not fucking 60....
    I knew i saw something about you and kom so i use serch and...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4fbcb7c13b5d891

you were the dealer of Kom , that guy made raptors +9 and hell brakers +9 , full set shell +8 and you thought was "legyt"?

comon sense old man , comon sense -_-[/b]
    kamy we already know this....how many times do u need to hear it........i never got full set of shell for this guy or me....and the raptor +9 was for him and he got it.....and also again this was before me and devile talked ....once i did i never talked to the guy again

ur really fucking stupid if u cant read the post someone already made

and btw i sold around 5 things from KOM.....95% of diez bought and sold for KOM....i atleast stoped when i found out he didnt break the avil unlike the the other 95% of the server

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    and btw i sold around 5 things from KOM.....
    :huh: suddenly the thread you started is making you look bad...

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    and btw i sold around 5 things from KOM.....
    :huh: suddenly the thread you started is making you look bad...[/b]
    ask me if i care and really its not.....i got balls to admit shit unlike all of u who hide behind shit.....say what u got to say and get some balls

if there is reason for rebelde20 going to shit clan say it.....all get some balls to admit what u got from KOM or dupes

KamY

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

you were the dealer of Kom , that guy made raptors +9 and hell brakers +9 , full set shell +8 and you thought was "legyt"?

comon sense old man , comon sense -_-
    kamy we already know this....how many times do u need to hear it........i never got full set of shell for this guy or me....and the raptor +9 was for him and he got it.....and also again this was before me and devile talked ....once i did i never talked to the guy again

and btw i sold around 5 things from KOM.....95% of diez bought and sold for KOM....i atleast stoped when i found out he didnt break the avil unlike the the other 95% of the server[/b]
    I dont give a fuk if you bought from Kom or if you made millions selling shit, What is said is that you worked with a guy that made the most dificults items in game ( even HB +9 wich was IMPOSIBLE even now) and YOU though was right ... THATS what i said and that post that is since APRIL show me that.

Im not saying that you bought your items from him, im not saying you didnt gave that raptor +9 to that shit , what im saying is that you worked along with one of the biggest scum in ko and thought was right . I dont give a shit if 99% on the forum bought from Kom , if thats how they roll fuk it. I had fun with my crystal +8 , viper +8 and my dual platinum ring .

Again , just to let you know that im not talking about YOU buying from KOM or YOU dont giving that raptor +9 to that noob, here is again man :

YOU MADE DEALS WITH KOM AND YOU THOUGHT WAS RIGHT EVEN IF HE MADE THOSE IMPOSIBLE ITEMS AND HE LOOKED FISHY FROM EVERYWHERE .

so thats sir is my point .

MrzLies

Well, iv used rebeldes acc.. and WTF his dream is a Raptrot +9 and Shells +8.. he has a Raptor +8 Reduced and Shells +7 that iv done with my own buses.. So wuts the point here.. that rebelde left EterNiTy to join Ayasofya.. well i know the reason because he did.. dont talk shit about no one Tez... a Old Friend on mine (Kamy) told me that Karma is real... I KNOW THE REASON why he is in that clan... is that your bussiness? are u in love with him or something? Rebelde a duper LOL... Cmon guys stop talking flaming and talking shit about someone u dont know in real life.. I KNOW HIM i treated him like shit acted like a lil kid, insulted his mom, dad, dog, door, pc and everything u can imagine.. forgived me.. He said " This is only a game.. passed is passed". Thats the reason i stick n his vent.. thats the reason i went 2 EterNiTy when i went human ... (im in Tormt now cause i told glar i was gonna go.). He is a Good Person so PLZ stop treating him like shit... if u dont give a shit about him.. dont talk about him.. Is he so important 2 u??

PS: about the gbs... u say he scammed u... u say u scammed him... talk and put the shit in order over here.... dont act like a 10 kid... I know u tez u are a gg. and im sure u can fix this shit talking.

PS2: Kamy spero q algun dia me perdones.. por todas las mierdas q dije... no me voy a olvidar nunk q eres un buen pata bro.

Peace.

Banned

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KamY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

comon sense old man , comon sense -_-

and btw i sold around 5 things from KOM.....95% of diez bought and sold for KOM....i atleast stoped when i found out he didnt break the avil unlike the the other 95% of the server[/b]
    I dont give a fuk if you bought from Kom or if you made millions selling shit, What is said is that you worked with a guy that made the most dificults items in game ( even HB +9 wich was IMPOSIBLE even now) and YOU though was right ... THATS what i said and that post that is since APRIL show me that.

Im not saying that you bought your items from him, im not saying you didnt gave that raptor +9 to that shit , what im saying is that you worked along with one of the biggest scum in ko and thought was right . I dont give a shit if 99% on the forum bought from Kom , if thats how they roll fuk it. I had fun with my crystal +8 , viper +8 and my dual platinum ring .

Again , just to let you know that im not talking about YOU buying from KOM or YOU dont giving that raptor +9 to that noob, here is again man :

YOU MADE DEALS WITH KOM AND YOU THOUGHT WAS RIGHT EVEN IF HE MADE THOSE IMPOSIBLE ITEMS AND HE LOOKED FISHY FROM EVERYWHERE .

so thats sir is my point .[/b][/quote]
    understood and again u miss my POINT.....did i stop when i learn the truth or did i go on selling..... I STOPED end of fucking story

also i never knew he made HB+9 :blink: and the only thing i ever knew he made was raptor +9 one time...he didnt tell me he could keep making them....he always told me he broke anvile code and he COULD not always make +8 and +9 items......again once devile told me who he was and what he did i stoped selling for him ....and i didnt sell for him for more then month

Psy

Rebelde is a peice of shit player not worth mentioning. He should rename himself to Dan_Druff because he gets into everyone's hair. He, or the people playing his account (sickens me to say that every time I write about him) have been known to dupe items. I've seen his character go through the teleport gate multiple times. What's more is that i've traded with him. 2 of his duped rols for my chitin shield +7. Nice tradeoff at the time. The RoLs were nice to have, I wasn't planning on selling or trading him them like he did. They were wiped within the next few weeks. That's pretty shitty considering he said that they both dropped to him.

petsmar2

just get proof they cheat like I did and GM should help you out with them

Banned

Originally posted by MrzLies
    Well, iv used rebeldes acc.. and WTF his dream *is a Raptrot +9 and Shells +8.. he has a Raptor +8 Reduced and Shells +7 that iv done with my own buses.. So wuts the point here.. that rebelde left EterNiTy to join Ayasofya.. well i know the reason because he did.. dont talk shit about no one Tez... a Old Friend on mine (Kamy) told me that Karma is real... I KNOW THE REASON why he is in that clan... is that your bussiness? are u in love with him or something? Rebelde a duper LOL... *Cmon guys stop talking flaming and talking shit about someone u dont know in real life.. I KNOW HIM i treated him like shit acted like a lil kid, insulted his mom, dad, dog, door, pc and everything u can imagine.. forgived me.. He said " This is only a game.. passed is passed". Thats the reason i stick n his vent.. thats the reason i went 2 EterNiTy when i went human ... (im in Tormt now cause i told glar i was gonna go.). He is a Good Person so PLZ stop treating him like shit... if u dont give a shit about him.. dont talk about him.. Is he so important 2 u??

PS: about the gbs... u say he scammed u... u say u scammed him... talk and put the shit in order over here.... dont act like a 10 kid... I know u tez u are a gg. and im sure u can fix this shit talking.

PS2: Kamy spero q algun dia me perdones.. por todas las mierdas q dije... no me voy a olvidar nunk q eres un buen pata bro.

Peace.
    javier my point is he told me he was changing and no more of anything bad would be heard of him again...he was going to be a gg from now one....and i see this today at csw "ayasofya" above his head....how is that changing.....oh well u know what fine i dont care anymore...if he wants to tell me in pms now he is changed and he is gg i will just tell him to fuck off and go to his duping clan for what ever reason he has

rebelde

Default tez first ask

I was hacked twice, never had a rollback done. I did rebuild my char with the help of friends that lent me some items. My shells are +7, my weapons are borrowed. You were suggesting somewhere else that I had a +9 hellbreaker... it was +6. I had to return that also. All my uniques are +0, and I've never bought an item for real money.
    :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

MrzLies

<!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies
    Well, iv used rebeldes acc.. and WTF his dream *is a Raptrot +9 and Shells +8.. he has a Raptor +8 Reduced and Shells +7 that iv done with my own buses.. So wuts the point here.. that rebelde left EterNiTy to join Ayasofya.. well i know the reason because he did.. dont talk shit about no one Tez... a Old Friend on mine (Kamy) told me that Karma is real... I KNOW THE REASON why he is in that clan... is that your bussiness? are u in love with him or something? Rebelde a duper LOL... *Cmon guys stop talking flaming and talking shit about someone u dont know in real life.. I KNOW HIM i treated him like shit acted like a lil kid, insulted his mom, dad, dog, door, pc and everything u can imagine.. forgived me.. He said " This is only a game.. passed is passed". Thats the reason i stick n his vent.. thats the reason i went 2 EterNiTy when i went human ... (im in Tormt now cause i told glar i was gonna go.). He is a Good Person so PLZ stop treating him like shit... if u dont give a shit about him.. dont talk about him.. Is he so important 2 u??

Peace.
    javier my point is he told me he was changing and no more of anything bad would be heard of him again...he was going to be a gg from now one....and i see this today at csw "ayasofya" above his head....how is that changing.....oh well u know what fine i dont care anymore...if he wants to tell me in pms now he is changed and he is gg i will just tell him to fuck off and go to his duping clan for what ever reason he has[/b]
    Thats a good thing u can do tezz.. is he your friend or soemthing? so then WTF?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

ask me if i care and really its not.....i got balls to admit shit unlike all of u who hide behind shit.....say what u got to say and get some balls[/b]
    There's nothing being hidden. You're getting paranoid.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy

He, or the people playing his account (sickens me to say that every time I write about him) have been known to dupe items.
    Rofl, that just cracked me up. Psy stop trying to sound smart and stop making up things.

Banned

Default Re: tez first ask

Originally posted by rebelde
    I was hacked twice, never had a rollback done. I did rebuild my char with the help of friends that lent me some items. My shells are +7, my weapons are borrowed. You were suggesting somewhere else that I had a +9 hellbreaker... it was +6. I had to return that also. All my uniques are +0, and I've never bought an item for real money. *
    :wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko:
    if ur a changed man and a now gg why the peice of shit clan?

was that all bullshit u told me?

Banned

[quote]
    ask me if i care and really its not.....i got balls to admit shit unlike all of u who hide behind shit.....say what u got to say and get some balls
    There's nothing being hidden. You're getting paranoid.

u just said he has some reasons.....grow some balls and say it then....i dont get paranoid...i just dont like fake people saying they changed and are gg's now and then go join a know shit clan

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast