Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Drama 24/7. The way i c it is simple. Everyone knows rebelde can b a pain in the ass, and ...
Page: 6

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Drama 24/7.

The way i c it is simple. Everyone knows rebelde can b a pain in the ass, and ppl know that he ks's. I know alotta times, back in old KO when he used to KS my harpy aoe, or in more recent times when he used to try and take over melee spots. So personnely im not a big fan of rebelde, but maybe thats cos i cant really communicate with him, since i dont speak spanish and he doesnt really speak english.

But tbh, i dont c him being a cheater. Maybe he glitched in the past, let it go, its the past. Maybe he lies, ks's etc but doesnt necassarily make him a cheater. But then comes the fact that he joined ayasofya.

Everyone knows that this clan is a non legit clan. Everyone knows its full of cheaters. So u gotta ask urself, why did rebelde join this clan? I cant say i know why he joined this clan, but its a bit fishy. i gotta admit it makes no sense to me. Considering he doesnt speak their language, and he has always been in eternity. Im not saying he is a cheater, but by joining ayasofya, wtf does it make him look like? tbh the man has bought it on himself.

Originally posted by MrzLies
    Well, iv used rebeldes acc.. and WTF his dream *is a Raptrot +9 and Shells +8.. he has a Raptor +8 Reduced and Shells +7 that iv done with my own buses.. So wuts the point here.. that rebelde left EterNiTy to join Ayasofya.. well i know the reason because he did.. dont talk shit about no one Tez... a Old Friend on mine (Kamy) told me that Karma is real... I KNOW THE REASON why he is in that clan... is that your bussiness? are u in love with him or something? Rebelde a duper LOL... *Cmon guys stop talking flaming and talking shit about someone u dont know in real life.. I KNOW HIM i treated him like shit acted like a lil kid, insulted his mom, dad, dog, door, pc and everything u can imagine.. forgived me.. He said " This is only a game.. passed is passed". Thats the reason i stick n his vent.. thats the reason i went 2 EterNiTy when i went human ... (im in Tormt now cause i told glar i was gonna go.). He is a Good Person so PLZ stop treating him like shit... if u dont give a shit about him.. dont talk about him.. Is he so important 2 u??

PS: about the gbs... u say he scammed u... u say u scammed him... talk and put the shit in order over here.... dont act like a 10 kid... I know u tez u are a gg. and im sure u can fix this shit talking.

PS2: Kamy spero q algun dia me perdones.. por todas las mierdas q dije... no me voy a olvidar nunk q eres un buen pata bro.

Peace.
    I talked with u yesterday, and ur a nice prsn, so im not argueing wiv u. But u and kamy say you know why he joined the clan?

Tell me all why then, and maybe this thread can be locked after that, and no 1 will call him a cheater.

Go on... tell us...

h43r:

MrzLies

FFS whjy do u gays care why is he there.... zzzzzzzzzzz

FFS why do u gays not tell us???????

petsmar2

Originally posted by MrzLies
    yeah let him join whatever clan he wants to...what's the problem? ;s

Originally posted by petsmar2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petsmar2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies
    yeah let him join whatever clan he wants to...what's the problem? ;s[/b]
    the problem is that he joined a fking cheating clan, and by telling us why he joined them, it isnt gonna fking kill ne1 is it.

+, if there is a real reason y he joined, then it wud also clear his name

so i dnt c wot the fukin problem is?

omg after N_0 desband i will join Aysofya then

AYSOFYA FTW GYFT YTAMS oke

clan LAZYM

Cadence96

If he has his own reasons to be there then he's free to make it public or not. But in this only/exclusive/sensitive case, he did something that is not well seen in this community and his reputation probably will suffer the consequences, so it's his choice to try to save it or not.

MrzLies

well its his fucking problem... i dont give a shit and im hist friend.. why should u guys give a shit?

Aguila-x-

i smell asslicking

ffs, i dont even know y did he join em.. and i dont really care about it.
    stop making such a big problem for such a.. u know.

-peace B)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Let's say somebody joins Tormentors... does that make him a legit player automatically? No right? It's the same.

gravedigga_bg

bzzzzzzz Tez... i will fight u naked cuz i can :lol:

little_painter

tez .. stop trashtrowing
    your american = well. americans aint the brightest people even turks have more sence
    uve done ALOt of crap tez.. and u wanna "cream out" rebelde for what reason?
    you say u scammed him in a trade cause hee treid too scam you ?

youve got biger issues in diez country.. for 9 months now sertan turcish clans try and block out english players from exping
    dont be an idiot jsut cause someones an idiot too you
    grow up!

i like rebelde hees a good kid u know where u have him, on the other had, nobody knws where tez is...

Banned

Originally posted by little_painter
    tez .. stop trashtrowing
    your american = well. americans aint the brightest people even turks have more sence *
    uve done ALOt of crap tez.. and u wanna "cream out" rebelde for what reason?
    you say u scammed him in a trade cause hee treid too scam you ?

youve got biger issues in diez country.. for 9 months now sertan turcish clans try and block out english players from exping
    dont be an idiot jsut cause someones an idiot too you *
    grow up!

i like rebelde hees *a good kid u know where u have him, on the other had, nobody knws *where tez is... *
    :blink: ok....know one knows where tez is?....ur crazy painter sometimes.....i am simple....i dont take shit and i dont like hypocrits...someone tells me they are change and now a good gun then joins the most non legit clan on dies and i am supposed to like that :wacko: ...also

what crap have i done painter....one time i made a mistake i said i change it and made up for it and i havent broken my word.

also i know his reason now which makes it even worse in my eyes but w/e i could care less at this point....i made u aware that someone who said he is now a gg and changed went to a shit duping clan who bug abuses and scams......if u dont want to listen dont read...very simple

i stoped posting....so u all talk amongst yourselves now and have a nice day

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Let's say somebody joins Tormentors... does that make him a legit player automatically? No right? It's the same.
    zomg, poka made a brilliant comment

I have to agree, why is it your (speaking toward the people who are pissy) business which clan he joined? Like Poka said, if a cheater joined Blood, would that've made him legit, simply because he joined argueably one of the best clans ever on USKO? Unfortunetely, there are too many new people to really go back into history, but how many of you remember tasKER? (Not "attacking" Blood, i loved tasKER, he was quite funny)

Edit: Little_Painter, i disagree. Americans, while most of them are ignorant and arrogant, not all of us are. I myself am a 16 year old American who is smarter then the most of the people who say Americans "ain't all that bright" or that "even turks have more sense".

P.S. - If you're going to call someone or a group of people stupid, at least try to make sure your posts that insult them seem intelligent.

Zparda

I think is turk fault ..... i remember i got friends on DupaMus..... Chakal was his name when he was almost about to hit 70 (first on that server) and they want him on his clan and they promess him Licayon +9 and shit and ROL's and all u can dream wut clan ........wut other more than Freedom or smthg like that a turk clan.

I think rebelde20 just want the same shit, good weap and armors coz he got just good jewels :P (i have hear about WP +3 :P)

But well still rebelde is and always will be too stupid to join on a good clan and play fair (i dont say he is a duper but he is a retart lurer kser) :lol:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast