Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa Let's say somebody joins Tormentors... does that make him a legit player automatically? No ...
Page: 7

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Let's say somebody joins Tormentors... does that make him a legit player automatically? No right? It's the same.
    zomg, poka made a brilliant comment

I have to agree, why is it your (speaking toward the people who are pissy) business which clan he joined? Like Poka said, if a cheater joined Blood, would that've made him legit, simply because he joined argueably one of the best clans ever on USKO? Unfortunetely, there are too many new people to really go back into history, but how many of you remember tasKER? (Not "attacking" Blood, i loved tasKER, he was quite funny)

Edit: Little_Painter, i disagree. Americans, while most of them are ignorant and arrogant, not all of us are. I myself am a 16 year old American who is smarter then the most of the people who say Americans "ain't all that bright" or that "even turks have more sense".

P.S. - If you're going to call someone or a group of people stupid, at least try to make sure your posts that insult them seem intelligent.[/b]

in the same aspect would U_K or tormentors let a duper or scammer join clan? i dont think so....if the clan is good they do there checks to make sure the person joining has no record of being non legit

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@

Let's say somebody joins Tormentors... does that make him a legit player automatically? No right? It's the same.

I have to agree, why is it your (speaking toward the people who are pissy) business which clan he joined? Like Poka said, if a cheater joined Blood, would that've made him legit, simply because he joined argueably one of the best clans ever on USKO? Unfortunetely, there are too many new people to really go back into history, but how many of you remember tasKER? (Not "attacking" Blood, i loved tasKER, he was quite funny)

Edit: Little_Painter, i disagree. Americans, while most of them are ignorant and arrogant, not all of us are. I myself am a 16 year old American who is smarter then the most of the people who say Americans "ain't all that bright" or that "even turks have more sense".

P.S. - If you're going to call someone or a group of people stupid, at least try to make sure your posts that insult them seem intelligent.

in the same aspect would U_K or tormentors let a duper or scammer join clan? i dont think so....if the clan is good they do there checks to make sure the person joining has no record of being non legit [/b]
    I guess you missed the part about tasKER.

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

P.S. - If you're going to call someone or a group of people stupid, at least try to make sure your posts that insult them seem intelligent.

in the same aspect would U_K or tormentors let a duper or scammer join clan? i dont think so....if the clan is good they do there checks to make sure the person joining has no record of being non legit [/b]
    I guess you missed the part about tasKER.[/b][/quote]

i did
    ok noted

Banned Senior Member

Poka did make a point, Tormentors played with LordoftheHumans, and even clanned Bengal_Tiger it didn't mean they were legit.

I know why he went there, I just dont see much of a point to it tho

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

'course I made a point, I am always right B)

but what's that about bengal btw? I've played with him for a long time, he's no cheater that I know of.

on a side note... rofl, bankuri asked for my id + pass, the gayz0r

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Poka did make a point, Tormentors played with LordoftheHumans, and even clanned Bengal_Tiger it didn't mean they were legit.

yeah whats wrong with bengal....he has always been gg.....how is he not legit....j/w

also i got his account back for him when he was hacked. :blink:

NeverSayThat

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    man if i had the chance i would be all over those +5 uniques.. *:lol:
    btw from a good reliable turk source ayasofya dont have +5 they only have +3 and +4 jewels :lol:[/b]
    spies? sources? dude this is a game

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    'course I made a point, I am always right *B)

but what's that about bengal btw? I've played with him for a long time, he's no cheater that I know of.

on a side note... rofl, bankuri asked for my id + pass, the gayz0r

well seems you know not all about him

bengal, i have pictures of him abusing the temple...

rebelde, i have video's of him trying to speed glitch...

scum attracts scum what more needs to be said?

ayasofya has nice ppl, that was enough for me to join... and i stayed legit

ps: rebelde doesnt speak spanish either, someone is yet to determine if rebelde is the missing link

Havvk

Originally posted by PADDY
    bengal, i have pictures of him abusing the temple...

rebelde, i have video's of him trying to speed glitch...

scum attracts scum what more needs to be said?
    O-W-N-E-D :wub:

GlarFist

Originally posted by phantomlink

LOL, lie. I hate this idiot, mabbe in some mixed party, but no one likes him in my clan.
    Bengal_tiger was my last attempt to trust in turk, but failed again. One week clannie, and kicked, yes , for item!
    So dont make general conclusion, u was in party with kn2w before, so what?
    Sometimes ppl talking without knowing the 1% of the things, and created legends and rumours, zzzz!

_NouMent0R_

Well on all those 5 pages that i was reading i got in the conclusion that we should leave this subject cause it has no end.We will never find the truth or that why rebelde went to ayasofya.i personally dont care and u guys should do that too -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's his char he can put it in what ever clan he wants to, I don't expect anyone to tell me what clan I should join with my char and I think we should do the same to rebledee20.

lolz just funny to see Tez complaining about rebelde20 going to ayasofia. I'm sure he just wanted rebelde20 at utopian knights lolz

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast