Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rebirth Vs Nonrebirthed Upgrading

This is a discussion on Rebirth Vs Nonrebirthed Upgrading within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking about this because I saw it in another topic... Since rebirthed upgrading is 40% from +1 to ...
Page: 1

Zxenke

I was thinking about this because I saw it in another topic...

Since rebirthed upgrading is 40% from +1 to +2, +2 to +3, etc, is the combined statistic from +1 to +5 0.4^4? In which case it would be 0.0256 or 2.56%. Using the tears thingin would make it 0.75^4 and around 31-32%. If my statistic ability is right, which I have no freakin idea if it is, lol, then going from +1 to +5 rebirthed statisitically is worse than +7 to +8 since that is 8%. On the otherhand, if you use the tears, its by far better. Any help? Lol

err read post wrong edit. i thought rebirth was 50%

BabyLook

it should be 50% yea , I think +1 to +5 is retarted... unless u got tears of karibdus or whateva then u got like a 80% chance on each... but I still would just do +7 to +8 then try it .... rebirth

RiseAgainst_

Tears of KARIVDIS i think btw its fun to try upgrading from +1 to +5 rebirth not like boring +7 to +8

Glader

it's also five times as expencive ^_^

Banned

Heres what i think

If your going from +7->+8

+7(NON-rebirthed) is alot quicker, faster, more affordable than if you went and made +1 (rebirthed)

but if your going from +8->+9

hella better if your using +5 (rebirthed) which is +8 to upgrade because its soooooooo much better to upgrade with Tears of Kardarvis

Zxenke

So price wise its better going from +7 to +8, success rate wise with tears better tho all around?

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i think k2 allow to make +8's ,,, when you will pay for tears xD

Banned

Well I know I just burned 4 +7 chitins all with trinas going to +8. I think I'll stick with rebirth upgrading. At least you can get 1 to +3 or +4 rebirth from 4 pieces. Better than leaving with nothing.

Ayman4u

i think k2 allow to make +8's ,,, when you will pay for tears xD[/b]
    I burnt 2 x Pualdron Shells +1 Rebirth with Tears and in row :\

maybe anvil was mad that day :|

nocomment

err read post wrong edit. i thought rebirth was 50%[/b]
    its was notice on when was beta of fire drake that to change from normal to reb is 100% and upg. reb items its 25% so gg i dont know from where u think that is 40 or 50 % -_-

J

Well I know I just burned 4 +7 chitins all with trinas going to +8. I think I'll stick with rebirth upgrading. At least you can get 1 to +3 or +4 rebirth from 4 pieces. Better than leaving with nothing.[/b]
    That's why i'm going to gather up like 20 pieces and hopefully get like 2 or something .

And btw out of 15 crimson pieces, i made 2 w/o trinas...so yeah.

Ayman4u

I dont think its 50% or more at all

and even Adding elmental sometimes burn and they say its 99% and it burn alot so how about 50%~ :\

and going 5 times with even tears from +1 to +5 then to +11 is kinda IMPSOSSIBLE and u would spend alot of KC for tears and then oh burn in even +1 -.- or + 4 to +5 or any step forward

but something might be good is making ur +8s items +6 rebirth i made graham +6 rebirth 109 ap its good

I'm sure it was supposed to be a lower chance of success if you use rebirthing

I'd rather go non rebirth anyway, it's for fucking magpies rebirthing

Hmmmm...
    I believe the possibility of having 4 events happening in a row when each event has a chance of 40%, would be 0,4x0,4x0,4x0,4=0.0256 (2,56%).
    Same way using tears would give you a total chance of: 0,75x0,75x0,75x0,75=0.31640625 (31,6%).
    Furthermore the upgrade % for the old school upgrading from +7-->+8 is around 5% and can become 25% when using Trina piece (+20%)
    And to clear something up according to mathematics having a chance of 25% of an event to happen doesnt mean that out of 4 repeats 1 will happen for sure. It is a basic law that the bigger the number of the repeats, the more the % will be closer to the desired. So when you succeed in upgrading from +7 to +8 on your first effort you are goddamn lucky whereas if you fail out of 4 or 8 efforts watch out for lightning strikes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast