Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rebirth Vs Nonrebirthed Upgrading

This is a discussion on Rebirth Vs Nonrebirthed Upgrading within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more upgrade to do with rebirth some more time spend to relog, so loosing time and every body know time ...
Page: 2

HsK

more upgrade to do with rebirth some more time spend to relog, so loosing time and every body know time is money xD

StaticShock

more upgrade to do with rebirth some more time spend to relog, so loosing time and every body know time is money xD[/b]
    True that

whiteboy

NERDS

i've made good expiriences with rebirthed upgrade but, rebirthed upgrade with math works only on an empty anvil.

i made ib +4/77 from 1>4 w/o tears
    shard +3/75 1>3 wo tears
    and several chitins +4/14/+3/13

and almost everytime burned with trina trying 7>8 :S

Well on 20 +1 rebirthed i think only 5-6 went +2 ... and 1-2 to +3 no tears

so for me rebirth is shit i will use old trinas and i am lucky enough with them so its okay.

oh and i forgot :

price of tears : 5$ , ingame 500m (for example)
    trina : 15$ , ingame 500-600m because everyone gets 1 trina with premium

-> tears are more expensive than trinas

Banned

I've never had luck upgrading +7 to +8. People talking about making +8's without trinas from just a few pieces. I didn't even get a +8 and I trina'd all 4 pieces I was trying to upgrade. Tears are cheaper, and more likely your going to come back from the anvil with something better than you went in with. Out of 5 pieces of chitin only 1 burnt to +2, 2 burnt to +3 and 1 burnt to +4, I kept the last one at +3. I had 12 tears and I bought 4 pieces of +7 chitin. I also had 4 trinas and bought 4 pieces of +7 chitin. Thats the same amount of money. With the trinas I came out with diddly squat. With the tears I came out with a +3 reb pauldron. So I say reb>normal.

Zxenke

As for the 40%, I think K2 said that somewhere. Not sure though about that. My personal experience, ive made 2/3 going from +1 to +2, but that's too small of a statistic to judge anything, lol.

Banned Senior Member

if its 50% then its 0.0625 (6.25%) probabilty to succeed +1 to +5 rebirthed which is still lower than the actual +7 to +8 success rate

I've never had luck upgrading +7 to +8. People talking about making +8's without trinas from just a few pieces. I didn't even get a +8 and I trina'd all 4 pieces I was trying to upgrade. Tears are cheaper, and more likely your going to come back from the anvil with something better than you went in with. Out of 5 pieces of chitin only 1 burnt to +2, 2 burnt to +3 and 1 burnt to +4, I kept the last one at +3. I had 12 tears and I bought 4 pieces of +7 chitin. I also had 4 trinas and bought 4 pieces of +7 chitin. Thats the same amount of money. With the trinas I came out with diddly squat. With the tears I came out with a +3 reb pauldron. So I say reb>normal.[/b]

Yeah, having a +2/+3 rb shard is better than still having the original +7 shards...it depends on how many shards you can afford for upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12