Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rebirthing an Item

This is a discussion on Rebirthing an Item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a CHD +8 recently and wanted to rebirth it because it looks so much sexier when it's rebirth ...
Page: 1

I got a CHD +8 recently and wanted to rebirth it because it looks so much sexier when it's rebirth at +8.

Now I'm wondering, if I rebirth it will I have a harder time selling it or will it cost less? I don't usually consider this, but when I traded my shard 8 + gbs for the CHD 8, initially the traded didn't want to do the trade. But, upon hearing that my shard was not rebirthed, he was more than willing to trade.

At +7, it's understandable because you may want to trina to +8.

So my question is, do people prefer non-rebirthed +8 items over rebirthed +8 items?

P.S. Server is Ronark, not many +9s on the server and not many people try for +9

at ronark , no . feel free to rebirth it as its already +8 and i dun think there's not much ppl at ronark , gonna buy a CHD to try it +9

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I got a CHD +8 recently and wanted to rebirth it because it looks so much sexier when it's rebirth at +8.

Now I'm wondering, if I rebirth it will I have a harder time selling it or will it cost less? I don't usually consider this, but when I traded my shard 8 + gbs for the CHD 8, initially the traded didn't want to do the trade. But, upon hearing that my shard was not rebirthed, he was more than willing to trade.

At +7, it's understandable because you may want to trina to +8.

So my question is, do people prefer non-rebirthed +8 items over rebirthed +8 items?[/b]
    definitly +8 non-rebirth
    and you can always sell non-rebirth items fast as rebirthed items
    one reason is that people try to +9 with trina

what is CHD???

Cold Hearted Dagger

at ronark , no . feel free to rebirth it as its already +8 and i dun think there's not much ppl at ronark , gonna buy a CHD to try it +9[/b]
    lol yea I thought as much, but I didn't know if the price dropped solely because people want to try for +9 with +8 non -rebirth or not.

By the way, in your sig, xmetalzero may be the a good lurer, but hes a professional towner. He holds tutorials for his clan to teach them how to town fast lol.

Milanac

what is CHD???[/b]
    lol

ye ofc it does its always easyer to upg not reb stuff.

i dunno y but i prefer my items non rebirthed. turk do too. thats why it lowers price. Maybe im turk h34r:

IsgurosBous

Nah don't think it's the Turks who want their items non-rebirthed, because like 90% of +7 items on the market are rebirthed (try to find non-rebirthed chitins lol). Would be strange if only English people would be responsible for that :P

NeronDomitius

dont rebirth it, one day u maybe come home drunk and then upgrade it to +9

Banned for scamming.

ppl prefer non rebirthed, if ur going to keep it for a long time, just rebirth it , but for resale its much easier when not rebirthed
    @non-unique unrebirthed looks nicer + they know its +8 (@+5reb , theyll ask u if its +7/+1reb)

Banned Senior Member

Cold Hearted Dagger
    lol yea I thought as much, but I didn't know if the price dropped solely because people want to try for +9 with +8 non -rebirth or not.

By the way, in your sig, xmetalzero may be the a good lurer, but hes a professional towner. He holds tutorials for his clan to teach them how to town fast lol.[/b]
    and you won a prize for talking crap

also..... non rebirth items are better...server is doesn`t matter. you can sell non rebirth items easy. if you want to always use it you can rebirth it. but if u want to sell it a few times later better no rebirth.

Nah don't think it's the Turks who want their items non-rebirthed, because like 90% of +7 items on the market are rebirthed (try to find non-rebirthed chitins lol). Would be strange if only English people would be responsible for that :P[/b]
    +1

they really need to make a "un-rebirth" scroll because its almost impossible to find +7 non rebirth chitins

Banned for scamming.

+1

they really need to make a "un-rebirth" scroll because its almost impossible to find +7 non rebirth chitins[/b]
    this option would come with 90198404 bugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast