Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rebirthing an Item

This is a discussion on Rebirthing an Item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +8 or rb 5 I don't care. But +7 should never be rebirthed it reduces the chance it will get ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

+8 or rb 5 I don't care.

But +7 should never be rebirthed it reduces the chance it will get +8 and become usefull.

and you won a prize for talking crap [/b]
    lol I was being sarcastic, but you gotta admit, xmetal really knows how to town, perfect timing and everything

On Topic: Yea, I'm probably gonna use the CHD 8 for a long time unless I get a +9 dagger for my offhand (which there aren't many of in Ronark), so I might just rebirth it.

in akara, prices drop down aq

if u ask me, +8 = +5 reb

will u sell it or try +9 ? if not, rebirth xD

4que

On ares +8 weapons and armor sell for more then their equal rebirthed counter parts.

Alot of guys dont like to run around looking like light bulbs, and Ares has enough people with cash that will buy +8s for the sole purpose of throwing them on the anvil. But since there is more rebirthed then non rebirthed, the non sell for more.

DeHealer

On ares concerning armors I dont think theres much difference between Rb and Non-Rb, maybe few mills (less than 10).
    On weapons it makes quite a difference yeah..

You said it yourself... reb is only for looks so i guess the question is, if you are willing to sacrifice coins for sexyness (maybe not know but eventually people will want +9s so non reb will be more valuable)

Dont rebirth it.

Why? The people that want it rebirthed can do so themselves, its only a small amount for the scroll and its 100% so if they want rebirthed they can do so themselves. HOwever, if you rebirth it urself, and one day end up selling it, some people might not want rebirthed weapons since they might want to try +9 or they simply dont like the animation. These people will probably pay LESS for your dagger because u cant un-rebirth an item. As a result, why pay a few mil to rebirth it when it might be worth a lot less if you decide to sell it in the future?

tommyleonghk

+1

they really need to make a "un-rebirth" scroll because its almost impossible to find +7 non rebirth chitins[/b]
    when i wanted to make +8 priest chitins... i had to wait like 10 days before i can buy enough +7s chitins ... almost everyone of them are +1 rebirths... soooooooo annoying...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

when i wanted to make +8 priest chitins... i had to wait like 10 days before i can buy enough +7s chitins ... almost everyone of them are +1 rebirths... soooooooo annoying...[/b]
    i remember my friend had +7 chitins and rebirthed them when it just came out.. i just thought it looked ugly and he thought i was jealous -_-

does not have much to do with the topic but i just wanted to say it anyway

rostoen1990

Im not 100% sure but I think CHD +5 rebirth have more durabillity then non-reb +8
    and thats defently a good thing :P

idk why but people always prefer non-rbrth and when i ask them "r u gonna try 9" they always say no so why u want non-rbrth

Hell_Angel

there really is no benefit to rebirthing items... it glows white big deal...but rebirthing is almost ensuring that u will not upgrade it cuz most dont

yeah it drops price >.>

when i wanted to make +8 priest chitins... i had to wait like 10 days before i can buy enough +7s chitins ... almost everyone of them are +1 rebirths... soooooooo annoying...[/b]
    That`s true. And I don`t understand why ppl do it. Even worse on staffs - a lightning-erenion +7 rebirthed goes for half of the price of a non-rebirthed on ares.

Rebirthing staves should be a reason for a permanent ban.

creiken

if you plan on keeping it rebirth it, you have more luck going rb +6 with a tear than going +9 non rb chd doesn't look bad and people may think you have a +6 so you have a nice chance of getting a vs by an unsuspecting under geared umbrella..

Banned

Im not sure if it drops price, but I prefer upgrading rebirth items over normal ones, even tho it cost more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast