Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Rhymes

Recently came across an ID/Password dump

This is a discussion on Recently came across an ID/Password dump within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright guys, so just to be safe id suggest changing your account passwords(USKO and STKO) as soon as possible. An ...
Page: 1

Default Recently came across an ID/Password dump

Alright guys, so just to be safe id suggest changing your account passwords(USKO and STKO) as soon as possible. An old friend of mine just passed me an account id/password dump that he had received from USKO. I'm sure some of you guys used the same info for STKO so just to be safe id really suggest that you change your passwords as soon as possible. I've spoken with Adi about this issue, so you guys can message him if you don't believe me. There is about 1200 accounts in the dump so yours might be on there.

Theres OTP and steam guard, u cant do much with only id and pw nowadays

and how did he come across something like this? kinda weird for him to just come across it randomly

I don't know how he came across it, but he sent me the list. Just change your passwords and quit asking questions. I'm trynna help here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't know how he came across it, but he sent me the list. Just change your passwords and quit asking questions. I'm trynna help here.
    Enlighten me then, how u gonna pass through the steam guard and account verification? You need mail and phone as well. Also I highly doubt its a list from usko, its more like private server account list, since I never had id/pw u mentioned in private message

It could be private servers, i'm not sure. I'm just trying to relay a warning so nobody gets hacked.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It could be private servers, i'm not sure. I'm just trying to relay a warning so nobody gets hacked.
    There's been a couple of user id / pw dumps, probably around 2 or 3 that I've seen all on pastebin and all of them are from private servers.

It's probably from one of those private servers that opened for a month and then shut down. It'd be impressive if someone could get all the USKO id / pw because I sincerely doubt that NTTgame stores passwords in plaintext (then again, I wouldn't surprised if they do).

You also can't do anything with someones username and password on steam nor on USKO, you need a lot more to do damage to the account (trust me).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    There's been a couple of user id / pw dumps, probably around 2 or 3 that I've seen all on pastebin and all of them are from private servers.

It's probably from one of those private servers that opened for a month and then shut down. It'd be impressive if someone could get all the USKO id / pw because I sincerely doubt that NTTgame stores passwords in plaintext (then again, I wouldn't surprised if they do).

You also can't do anything with someones username and password on steam nor on USKO, you need a lot more to do damage to the account (trust me).
    What about area 51
    erdo1990 and black like this.

If you want to find ID/PW dumps, all you have to do is try googling your old passwords or email addresses or whatever. Found my own password from a couple files a couple years back. No idea what their source was, but I never got hacked anyway so I guess it was something rather random like a flash game site or sth.

don't you understand, he doesn't know what list this is or where it comes from, just change your passwords and stop asking questions

Banned

Haha aren't you the kid who opened up a server with 2 wannabe pro hackers who got their garbage ass server hacked and then went for twostars posting a bunch of old ass passwords from leaked db dumps? LOL
    Conclusion of the topic: Skid looking for attention.

im sure that nobody can hack u on STKO with STEAM GUARD, also here we have got Game Connection Verification.