is nttgame owned by mgames?

This is a discussion on is nttgame owned by mgames? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, i just started playing again and it looks like ko is being hosted by nttgames, so are they owned ...
Page: 1

Default is nttgame owned by mgames?

hello,
    i just started playing again and it looks like ko is being hosted by nttgames, so are they owned by mgames or are they just another host company like k2 ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    hello,
    i just started playing again and it looks like ko is being hosted by nttgames, so are they owned by mgames or are they just another host company like k2 ?

thanks
    Mgame gave the license to nttgame so nttgame is hosting euko , but now nttgame is hosting USko too

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    hello,

thanks
    It's a company like K2 with only same if not worse CS.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Its new company, which replaced corrupt k2. Whether they are "owned" by mgame no one can say. They seem like new company, maybe Mgame is behind them who knows..

They have few advantages comparing to k2, running game servers doesnt costs them that much, also they dont employ expensive gms in california. So they can afford more gms and they kinda are better at banning hackers, but yet are failing at customer support like k2 did. But they are new so maybe it will improve in time hopefully, who knows.

We all had high hopes for nttgame, but again the same shitty stuff like usko. Maybe even worse, they are even more hungry for money.
    Look at this unbind crap jezus man some items need ton's of unbind scrolls...