Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red4Eva is played by Bitchkin

This is a discussion on Red4Eva is played by Bitchkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i put in a support ticket yelling at k2 after i found my account hacked and i wanted it ...
Page: 1

nfw

Default Red4Eva is played by Bitchkin

Well i put in a support ticket yelling at k2 after i found my account hacked and i wanted it to get banned so noone else could toutch it well.ROFL sad enough i got this.

Hail Red4Eva ! I appreciate you contacting the Knight Online Customer Support team and I apologize for the delay. I have restored items comparable to this character’s level to help you on your journey to regain your items back; please verify this by checking in your character's inn, if not there, please check on each character's inventory. We understand that the items given are not necessarily as powerful as the ones you had lost, however, these items will allow you to get back in the game to hunt in the Continent of Adonis. In the Future the best thing you can do is make the computer you use to access Knight Online as secure as possible. Please make sure your character name is not the same as your account name and protect your password by changing it often using a combination of letters and numbers. Please be cautious of downloading any unknown files as they can contain programs or viruses that can steal your account information. Never give out your account information, Knight Online Staff will never request this info. If an unofficial Knight Online website requires you to log in with your in-game account ID and password, they are most likely trying to gain access to your account. Once again Knight Online Staff will never ask you for your log on information. If you would like even more info we have a section on our website with more tips on how to safeguard your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you for playing Knight Online and I wish you successful travels through the vast regions of Adonis. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    So one last HAHA at k2 i dont even have the game installed to know what was put back on it.

*Edit*
    Bitchkin aka pikin will be the one playing red.

u never told me u got hacked

nfw

Get on vent nig.

Also when am i going to get my group on this forum.You know what gorup i want i dont want it to say im diez or anything like that.There needs to be one called "Dead".Cuz im dead to the ko comunity ffs. All people who quit ko sould get in it.

please log on your account, i want to see what they consider to be items that are "comparable to this character’s level"

Originally posted by PADDY
    please log on your account, i want to see what they consider to be items that are "comparable to this character’s level"
    Quest jewerly

CS:
    I'm sorry we couldnt give you back your Iron neck, but we gave you a dex +9 pendant, eventho you're a priest!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    by looking at their banners and shit like that...im assuming its a full set of fp +6 and if its his warrior hes talking about then a glave for a wep

i just checked the acc for him they gave a full set shell +3 raptor +6 and all str jewelry +8

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol not even shell +6

i bet they give a turk shell +8

nfw

That is the ultimate ROFL.Gear not even friends would want due to its useless

so if thats what they consider comparable to that level.... then how can they suggest that +3 items like iron necks roc's etc are to be expected from a server as old os diez?

:S

nfw

not a clue lol

nfw

paddy you play wow now?

it's funny how the other day in WOW, kotte forgot to loot something he had won in a roll and needed, so he contacted customer support, they checked the items i.d. and within 20 minutes he had recieved the item via post

where as with K2 you wait 2 months and get insulted like this :P

and ya i play wow, should be 59 today

nfw

yea i love wow 7 lvl 60 now and support is so nice.Friend of mine account got hacked lost every thing within a week he has his account items and all back

also grats in advance on 59.just wait for the 5 hour night doing 40 man raids thats a bitch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast