Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Red4Eva is played by Bitchkin

This is a discussion on Red4Eva is played by Bitchkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there was 1 guy in bera who was hacked some time ago (about 1 year) after alot cs tickets he ...
Page: 2

there was 1 guy in bera who was hacked some time ago (about 1 year) after alot cs tickets he mailed cresp0. He lost like 2rocs in glass 2 wes and shells +78? cresp gave him all lost uniques on +3 shell set +8 etc

1 year later mahina banned him for illegal items and few days later he was unbaned

Ayman4u

my friend got same thing but no items in the main char :S

she got too many chars so we need big search to find where they have put the +1 paper priest armour, +1 destroyer i guess -_-

R34P3R_Magikz

rofl rofl, what the hell could u do with +3 shells? >< i'd rather take +7 chitin Oo them silly f**kers and why could'nt they give u your original gear back?

nfw

wish i bloody knew mag

wraith86

what level is your warrior?

nfw

63-64

KokoGG

owned by k2 what can they do right <_< well atleast u can look foreward to burning the +3 shell going to +4 even though u dont play anymore -_-

nfw

thay didnt get me money to even try and upgrade rofl

nfw

rofl +7 raptor

snipelord

um .. a lvl 72 mage got hacked, and got hack +3 complete, not sure on the staff, and +8 intl jewlwery...

nfw

WTB Dupe method xD

ill dupe shell +10 and raptor to +10 and accessorys to +1000

also buying kosp lol

then i might stand a chance

Rayen

I lost dual rols, iron neck and iron belt due to a rollback and i get this has response

Hail XXX! It appears that your items disappeared due to server disconnection. We are unable to verify item lost in this way. We regret to inform you that we are unable to restore your items. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team, CSR Quechuan

bb knightonline, think im gonna play wow now

nfw

Pikin is going to be the only person playing red now just figured id let everyone know.

to my brother is a 63 sin that got hack some time ago they give shell+3 also and is stated to FP they give him a Iron bow +6 and is a sin...
    and give him+7 or +8 dex juels..
    he had all the best unikes 0.o

maybe that the new way to say tkz to play KO :wacko:

R34P3R_Magikz

they'd probaly give u +3 shell @ lvl 59 :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast