Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For old New_0rder and other gg who used to love us

This is a discussion on For old New_0rder and other gg who used to love us within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heya babas I haven't been able to login these forums from my pc for like 1 month or so...I am ...
Page: 1

Heya babas

I haven't been able to login these forums from my pc for like 1 month or so...I am using my friends pc to announce that NO has made new forums in www.archlord.tk we are making mostly archlord forums but also we may open discussion about another games.

Also it's a place where to hangaround and talk staff just like these forums are...so if U were old gg and used to be our friend or u are old member who never signed to our new forums...hurry up and sign there

That's all

Btw I shared one day in KO around +1 week ago on one server I used my friends char...we made it archer...with crappy items and after 1h pking i got letters and pms that I am koxper...hmmm that was a plast and thanks for nps to those turks who tought that archers don't use styx and die easily Now I know that quest items are enough to kick ass :P So greets to those good guns I fought on Logos server using char called Perhana and thanks to Perhana aka Morainesedai let me using his char...also thanks to him drunken pk still lives

Lammer

AGA!!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

...hmmm that was a plast[/b]
    what's a plast?

wagy is an old goat and his clan are gay

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Paddy is a old nub and he used to be in N_O

what's a plast?[/b]
    mechanical dildo :mellow:

Validating

yo
    long time no see u have msn ? i added u but i quess its ur old one or something lol

Heya babas

I haven't been able to login these forums from my pc for like 1 month or so...I am using my friends pc to announce that NO has made new forums in www.archlord.tk we are making mostly archlord forums but also we may open discussion about another games.

Also it's a place where to hangaround and talk staff just like these forums are...so if U were old gg and used to be our friend or u are old member who never signed to our new forums...hurry up and sign there

That's all

Btw I shared one day in KO around +1 week ago on one server I used my friends char...we made it archer...with crappy items and after 1h pking i got letters and pms that I am koxper...hmmm that was a plast and thanks for nps to those turks who tought that archers don't use styx and die easily Now I know that quest items are enough to kick ass :P So greets to those good guns I fought on Logos server using char called Perhana and thanks to Perhana aka Morainesedai let me using his char...also thanks to him drunken pk still lives [/b]
    ofc its still living lol and drunken archers ftw

cricri

he only uses msn to chat with hoody

he only uses msn to cyber with hoody[/b]

gays...lol

hmmm plast is something that Paddy keeps in his pants...it's a bit bigger than girl genital, but defenetly not enough big to be penis :lol:

Helseth my "new" msn is kinda hmmm well not used...I don't like msn...cannot do it while I play and when I don't play, I have sex...so no time for msn :P

Go register forums you n00bs B)

little_painter

can i say lol?

I dont know... can u ? Or has ur english not yet reached that lvl :lol:

Anouncment... N_O is moving to Dragon Ball Online on 2008... The gays just dont know it yet

Validating

kk i dont like msn too lol... too lazy to press log in

Banned for scamming.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast