reduced weapons

This is a discussion on reduced weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ppl told me that reduce weapons are better for pk and i need to know if its ture..i dont belive ...
Page: 1

Validating

ppl told me that reduce weapons are better for pk and i need to know if its ture..i dont belive so
    wat are ur opinions?

Banned

not much dif but idk if posion dmg takes effects or other flm dmg etc on a warrior/priest/rogue wep

Validating

i wanna buy tota club +7 thats lr, does it help for dmg ?

ur "failed" R will be 0 dmg with reduced.. with elemental u still do +50 dmg :P

does elemental add the dmg also on successfull dmg's?..

DragonFire

yes it does help. Reduced weapons suck dont ever buy them.

Validating

ok thx i wont.

StaticBlaze1

In rogues, they just pwn.... imagine if u miss a spike, with elemental daggers u hit 50, with no elemental, u hit 0, but u get ur spike back, so if u miss it u wont have to wait for it to reload

To the rest of the classes they suck!

Reduced weapons are only good when you are just starting out a character and you lack the stats to weild anything half decent.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

In rogues, they just pwn.... imagine if u miss a spike, with elemental daggers u hit 50, with no elemental, u hit 0, but u get ur spike back, so if u miss it u wont have to wait for it to reload

To the rest of the classes they suck![/b]
    I think you're wrong.. As I recall even if you miss you will still use the skill and lose the mana..
    Also higher elemental means more critical damage so there is no point using reduced items :P

traditionally i prefered non elemented daggers on my rogue (until we made +8's and we couldn't resist the glow) the reason for this was that if you miss a spike it would only hit for the elemental damage which of course was low (like 50 as someone said), but it would also use the cool down for your spike. Same with all skills, whereas a miss without elemental would not cause the cooldown to begin.

Saying that as a warrior the skills do not have a cooldown (well not one that requires any consideration) so if you're going to fail a hit, you might as well do it with 50 damage instead of 0

The ONLY good thing I see non-elemental is a bow in PvE.
    If u try shoot a powerful mob and want it die asap before it hits u, then its not very smart u try to pull it and failed with elemental dmg, while a non-elemental bow wont agro the mob until it success with 1st hit.
    But in any other situations, get as much elemental as possible, theyll help u over time, ESPECIALLY as a rogue with daggers.

And to those who thinks elemental weapon makes u fail more, its completely false. The only thing is, WITH elemental dmg, u can actually SEE it, while failed non-elemental hits doesnt show up, but technically its there (as 0 dmg).

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Reduced weapons are only good when you are just starting out a character and you lack the stats to weild anything half decent. [/b]
    basically it. im using reduce raptor+7 ( bought it not made no flaming xD) until i can use my glave+8 3 more lvls tho -.-

StaticBlaze1

Well, for warriors in DCZ, u either use fps +8 and raptor +8 or chitins and raptor +8 reduced..... ofc you can make the raptor +4 rebirth too

ArtOfFighters

Does no damage difference at all!

I have spent a whole day swapping between raptor +7/70 and a Raptor +7 reduced

No difference, honest... as for this 50dmg... wtf? Reduced has no effect on that, it just means you missed!

GetRichOrDieTrying

The ONLY good thing I see non-elemental is a bow in PvE.
    If u try shoot a powerful mob and want it die asap before it hits u, then its not very smart u try to pull it and failed with elemental dmg, while a non-elemental bow wont agro the mob until it success with 1st hit.
    But in any other situations, get as much elemental as possible, theyll help u over time, ESPECIALLY as a rogue with daggers.

And to those who thinks elemental weapon makes u fail more, its completely false. The only thing is, WITH elemental dmg, u can actually SEE it, while failed non-elemental hits doesnt show up, but technically its there (as 0 dmg).[/b]
    pro koxper