shatter crystal questions

This is a discussion on shatter crystal questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how does it work? can i pay using credit card only or i have to create paypal account and does ...
Page: 1

how does it work? can i pay using credit card only or i have to create paypal account and does shatter crystal work for Australia ppl?

how does it work? can i pay using credit card only or i have to create paypal account and does shatter crystal work for Australia ppl?[/b]
    how does it work:
    you pay for a product, and you get KESN code to your e-mail which u enter in PUS when buying item (first order=phone call from shattered c. to verify you, make sure youre contact info is correct in your order (e-mail, phone number))

can i pay using credit card only or i have to create paypal account:
    Payment options

* Paypal — The preferred method of payment, and what our site is setup to use for ordering, PayPal will get you your codes the quickest. If you do not currently own a PayPal account, they are easy to setup. You will also find that it's good for many other things besides just buying codes from us.

* Credit Cards — We accept credit cards through Paypal. When at the Paypal checkout page, click Continue under the Don't have a PayPal Account section. This will allow you to pay through PayPal without opening a PayPal account.

* Western Union — As a wire transfer service, we suggest this method for only very large orders as you are responsible for the fees charged by Western Union. This makes small orders not worth your while. We will accept Western Union for orders in any amount. If you would like to send funds via Western Union, please select Western Union as your payment method when checking out.

* Bank Transfers — We can accept direct bank transfers for orders over $1000. There is a $35 fee for any bank transfer orders that are under $2500. Orders above $2500 do not have any extra charges.

does shatter crystal work for Australia ppl?:
    shattered crystal supports any country that paypal supports and has WU offices established

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dont lie or make false statements about your name or etc. because if they find our your lying or not over the age of 18 or if your not the person who's name the purchase was made under, they will stop the transaction and might even limit or restrict your account's abilities..

* Credit Cards — We accept credit cards through Paypal. When at the Paypal checkout page, click Continue under the Don't have a PayPal Account section. This will allow you to pay through PayPal without opening a PayPal account.[/b]
    for that option there is no fee, right ? :>

for that option there is no fee, right ? :>[/b]
    no fees

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Dont lie or make false statements about your name or etc. because if they find our your lying or not over the age of 18 or if your not the person who's name the purchase was made under, they will stop the transaction and might even limit or restrict your account's abilities..[/b]
    yeah....lets all give out credit info to like 10 companies ,,because k2 networks says its safe...

yeah....lets all give out credit info to like 10 companies ,,because k2 networks says its safe...[/b]
    how bout give it to just one? open a fuking paypal acc...jeez <_<

and you dont give your cc info to shat cryst you got paypal for that...you give shat cryst only your contact info (so they can like...contact you...and stuff)

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

how bout give it to just one? open a fuking paypal acc...jeez <_<

and you dont give your cc info to shat cryst you got paypal for that...you give shat cryst only your contact info (so they can like...contact you...and stuff)[/b]
    i use debit card...witfch paypall would need to know my bank info...and i know things about paypall witch i refuse to use it,, witch is why i use clickandbuy..

Upgrade

click and buy is stupid, gives me random errors lol

a846039

i use debit card...witfch paypall would need to know my bank info...and i know things about paypall witch i refuse to use it,, witch is why i use clickandbuy..[/b]
    lol I trust Paypal way more than clickandbuy... Paypal is a trusted money transferring company..where as clickandbuy double charges you for premium? You must use FREEBAY instead of ebay also right?