Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Regarding Compromised Accounts

This is a discussion on Regarding Compromised Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thx 4 da unban, ill prolly get rebanned because my ip is still linked to the other account i used ...
Page: 3

Thx 4 da unban, ill prolly get rebanned because my ip is still linked to the other account i used to talk to plodez so hopefully i dont get banned again

Message from chung7:

Well firstly i was initially banned from the account chung7, due to some1 else hacking into the account and then using it to try and make scams, well other than the person was using a different account and maybe if u can check a different ip address and the fact that he try to scam through paypal, which i never use and dont have even an account for i cant say anything else or prove that it wasnt mean.
    So now just couple of days ago i created a new account and according to the "4th forum rules" about trying to use the forum and creating a new account because my old account was banned, obviously i was breaking this rule now, but i have no idea how i can clear my name and so i can freely use the ko4life forums again. The account i created last week was "PoohBear" that was banned because i think of that 4th rule and also "chung007" was banned due to something about the name was too similar to "chung7" or something else and now i just created a new account "Jerome" and im pretty much unable to do anything, i am not aloud to post, pm mods to try and clear my name so i can use ko4life forums again because im using the same ip address as 'chung7' the account which was banned because of it being hacked and some1 using it to scam people, so i am asking the mods whether there is anything i need to do to clear my name so i can once again use the forums.

Bumping this to keep it on top

buzer2

Seriously, who do I have to blow to get my account unbanned?

I've pmed two mods and admin about my case over a week ago, didn't got single response since then (and its not like they're inactive) . account name: buzer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buzer2 View Post

I've pmed two mods and admin about my case over a week ago, didn't got single response since then (and its not like they're inactive) . account name: buzer
    check Souls ko4life account he has his Msn there just add him and talk dirty

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buzer2 View Post

Sorry for the slow response as I have just returned from a two week summer vacation with my family.

I have responded to your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I have responded to your PM.

thanks again for your help, me love you long time

Crazywithit wants his account unbanned after 6 moths he needs admin if they can contact him at [email protected]..

message from crazywithit:

Hey its Crazywithit i got banned about 6 months ago when the big account compromised ban hit and said contact an admin and i tried for couple months and then quit KO and i would like to get that account back can you please unban Crazywithit or Talk to my temp new account CrazyReborn or email me [email protected] so we can figure this out

Thanks for unbanning me special thanks to draven and thing and who ever unbanned me of coarse

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Thanks for unbanning me special thanks to draven and thing and who ever unbanned me of coarse
    Your welcome. Again my fault for overlooking ur pm.

You now know the process. If u have any friends that have had this done to them , inform them of the process. PlodeZ is pretty fast at fixing the problem once we have the right infos.

Whats needed is this for fixing a compromised account:

1)You will need a NEW, brand NEW email thats not attached to ANY KO4life account.
    2) a new password.

Get that info to me and I will make a post for PlodeZ to read and work on.

Currently Im playing on Cwest on a character named Sharion. Feel free to pm me there.

squirrelspeanuts

can a mod help me, i cant make threads

Apparently my ko4life acct Was hacked since I am receiving answers to pms I have never sent - any help?

Have you changed your password recently?

Hi devile,
    yes I have changed it like 20 days ago when I came back on Cwest

Changed again it today from a handheld device to prevent any issue eventually associated with my pc

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)