Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Regarding Compromised Accounts

This is a discussion on Regarding Compromised Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi mods, ive pm'd plodez and draven, they seemed most active on this thread. I would appreciate some help in ...
Page: 4

Default hi

Hi mods, ive pm'd plodez and draven, they seemed most active on this thread. I would appreciate some help in looking into my old ko4life account that got banned during the compromised account situation. Account is Painf00l. I have other details if needed also. Thanks in advance

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by craigeth View Post
    Hi mods, ive pm'd plodez and draven, they seemed most active on this thread. I would appreciate some help in looking into my old ko4life account that got banned during the compromised account situation. Account is Painf00l. I have other details if needed also. Thanks in advance
    I like the mods in here, but i gotta say, when it comes to unbanning people some of them are shit...

i remember seeing your account on that list of compromised accounts. I did get your pm and forgot to pm you back.

I cant help you. I stepped down as a senior moderator a few months ago. Things have changed so much that I couldnt possibly tell you how to go about this as we used to do it. You will have to pm one of the active mods to figure it out.. and good luck with that.

take care

Thanks draven, ill try a few other mods. Worst case scenario ill have to start over on this account if they dont ban me, im not much for posting unless its usefull input.

Banned

You are better off pming one of the admins, considering that we may be able to unban but at least I am not able to change passwords and/or do other needed account information changes. Good luck.

edit: Try pming killing spree too.

Banned

Hey this is "kingoftheworld" i got Banned for Security Precautions. i tried to use contact us option but who ever is trying to help me is keep sending the emails on [email protected] witch is my old email and i don't even remember pass world to that email.. so what do i need to do now?? also to be honest i even send private message to to one of the mode to talk about this witch is my mistake but after reading this i know now... so now can some one help me.... and yes i got bend right after i was logged in to my new computer and right back from my iPhone and i tried to log back on computer..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Hey this is "kingoftheworld" i got Banned for Security Precautions. i tried to use contact us option but who ever is trying to help me is keep sending the emails on [email protected] witch is my old email and i don't even remember pass world to that email.. so what do i need to do now?? also to be honest i even send private message to to one of the mode to talk about this witch is my mistake but after reading this i know now... so now can some one help me.... and yes i got bend right after i was logged in to my new computer and right back from my iPhone and i tried to log back on computer..
    Hey, I can assure you it has nothing to do with your new computer. Also mods cannot help you in that matter as we do not have enough rights to do so. If you used the contact form, I am sure Devile will get back to you asap. You can try to pm the admins cama and mee too.

Still waiting for my bro account :( still haven't heard anything from Admin or mode.. Messaged so many times with other acc and all the acc is getting banned bcoz of same internate ip( please do something

sounds good thanks for the tips

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

was just wondering if some corrupt Mgame staff member has access to database then wont he just copy paste the password in the password box ? So making complex passwords wont help if its the Mgames thats stealing your items.. hope they disable the copy paste system for password box to login game, that would be of great help with using complex passwords

They should just be more careful if they dont, u should not care i think even if they are not worried for themselves

My account is very new so only 2 months, I swapped over because I wanted to play a new class. Also If I were actually hacked why didn't they take my scroll packages and swift potions. People who are hacking are already doing a really rude thing so why wouldn't they delete my corpse items also, like pathos package + valks. I disagree that I was hacked unless someone on the inside has the access to seeing account infos. I also always change my password until this new account that I made wont let me change it for some fucked up reason. =S
    I also had $60 in my paypal account that I was going to spend on KC but I'm so happy that I didn't becuase when I logged into my account today it was completely cleaned for items + coins less then 1gb. I lost priest +2rev chitin pads, +1rev chitin pauldron, +1rev chitin helmet and +7/15 dagger defence priest chitin helmet, fp gauntlets and boots +8/15hp. Also glass belt +0, Dread Shield +5rev, Lobo Hammer +1rev, ring of magic +1/+2 and 3 bronze earrings 2 of them +1 and 1 +2, also random nub items like chaotic +1rev and mano ring +1 and crimson robe +7(no-rev). I don't know why all my items got taken and no kc items or destroying my corpse items if I actually got hacked....

Quote Originally Posted by tjmcn20 View Post
    My account is very new so only 2 months, I swapped over because I wanted to play a new class. Also If I were actually hacked why didn't they take my scroll packages and swift potions. People who are hacking are already doing a really rude thing so why wouldn't they delete my corpse items also, like pathos package + valks. I disagree that I was hacked unless someone on the inside has the access to seeing account infos. I also always change my password until this new account that I made wont let me change it for some fucked up reason. =S
    I also had $60 in my paypal account that I was going to spend on KC but I'm so happy that I didn't becuase when I logged into my account today it was completely cleaned for items + coins less then 1gb. I lost priest +2rev chitin pads, +1rev chitin pauldron, +1rev chitin helmet and +7/15 dagger defence priest chitin helmet, fp gauntlets and boots +8/15hp. Also glass belt +0, Dread Shield +5rev, Lobo Hammer +1rev, ring of magic +1/+2 and 3 bronze earrings 2 of them +1 and 1 +2, also random nub items like chaotic +1rev and mano ring +1 and crimson robe +7(no-rev). I don't know why all my items got taken and no kc items or destroying my corpse items if I actually got hacked....
    this isn't regarding the game.

How is this not... That's honestly an insult because this post is compromised accounts......... =S

O_o Senior Member

Forum accounts...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)