Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Regarding Kingofknight website

This is a discussion on Regarding Kingofknight website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets just say linus now knows who released and made the merchant hack also let him know kingofknight has full ...
Page: 4

lets just say linus now knows who released and made the merchant hack

also let him know kingofknight has full db access wich he confirmed that k2 knows they do but it isnt that importend to them apperently

ps thats all the info im gonna give out on this [/b]
    If their official comment is that it is not important, then why are you keeping their secret?

Imhotep

If their official comment is that it is not important, then why are you keeping their secret?[/b]

Because he wants to make himself out to look importend !

Banned

Because he wants to make himself out to look importend ![/b]
    It was funny the 1st time, maybe the 2nd one too... but you know when you use the same joke too often, it gets boring and annoying -_-

Imhotep

It was funny the 1st time, maybe the 2nd one too... but you know when you use the same joke too often, it gets boring and annoying -_-[/b]

Guess I thought you were slower than that

anyway, to keep on topic, erm ...

k2 don't care about us ? Yeah I think that was it h34r:

Not everyone has the ability to write perfect English, so quit bashing on him. You get his point, so gtfo

rokertje

spoken like a true insanity member without thinking and showing a IQ of below zero

im not importend in this game will never be and will never care

spoken like a true insanity member without thinking and showing a IQ of below zero

im not importend in this game will never be and will never care [/b]
    You still have not answered my question. If the answer from Linus is that "it's not important" then why are you keeping this information a secret?

Imhotep

im not importend in this game will never be and will never care [/b]

ahhahahah, I won't even say anything to this :lol:

anyway, back to topic guys !

rokertje

You still have not answered my question. If the answer from Linus is that "it's not important" then why are you keeping this information a secret?[/b]

how about thats none of youre beeswax why i do not tell everything i send to linus on a forum

how about thats none of youre beeswax why i do not tell everything i send to linus on a forum [/b]
    Typical ko4life response. I wasn't asking for "everything" that you send to Linus on the forums. I was asking for the information that pertains to this topic. So I'm going to assume that you have no information and that you're just another kid that want's to pretend that he know's more than everyone else for a little bit of attention. What happened, mommy didn't love you?

Anyway, I would like to see a response from Synthetic about that conversation he had with Dean.

so u r his littel spy ?

gay love much

rokertje

Typical ko4life response. I wasn't asking for "everything" that you send to Linus on the forums. I was asking for the information that pertains to this topic. So I'm going to assume that you have no information and that you're just another kid that want's to pretend that he know's more than everyone else for a little bit of attention. What happened, mommy didn't love you?

Anyway, I would like to see a response from Synthetic about that conversation he had with Dean.[/b]

lets just say linus now knows who released and made the merchant hack

also let him know kingofknight has full db access wich he confirmed that k2 knows they do but it isnt that importend to them apperently

ps thats all the info im gonna give out on this [/b]

this is all the info you need to know if you wanna know more you DO wanna know everything man youre a dumb fuck and keep contradicting youreself in youre own posts

this is all the info you need to know if you wanna know more you DO wanna know everything man youre a dumb fuck and keep contradicting youreself in youre own posts[/b]

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm dumb, stupid, retarded and in general just a big ole' meanie huh? Grow up. I haven't contradicted anything. Aren't you the one that said "ps thats all the info im gonna give out on this." That means that you have more information. All I was asking for was the info that you don't want to provide us with for some reason. Don't get mad at me because you're an attention whore.

On topic, I would like to see more of a response from Synthetic and Vindi.

Liquidgel04

i am in the image ';-s[/b]
    lol explain how it makes fun of me lol[/b]
    When I made that screen shot it was for a contest (which i don't even know if won) but I never thought it would get any funnier. Now BuDDaH you made this image epic . Also BuDDaH, "one of these things is not like the others" ^^

PS: Selling Tin-Foil Hat +30 RB w/ +200 Alien Defense.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

are you trying to say kingofknight people made the merchant hack? if so, your totally wrong

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast