Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Regarding Kingofknight website

This is a discussion on Regarding Kingofknight website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=CoLdRevenqE here, drool how much u want [/b] mmm thats nice and all but it would be cool to see ...
Page: 6

micha

mmm thats nice and all but it would be cool to see if he's got the jewels to match his tool

wow,,, flame a little much?
    if your so informed to try and explain in detail what this topic is about.[/b]
    common sense cannot be taught, stupidity cannot be corrected.

wow... so basically this bug was supposedly revealed to k2 long time ago, but they jsut didnt care?!?!?! wow....... damn.. and now they hafta do so much extra work in reverseing those items merchanted...

OMFG.. .. . . RELAX, take a shit, .. .. [/b]

hahaha :lol:

+1000000000

take a shit makes feel everything good. :lol:

hahah nice man nice.. damm u just gave me a good surprise ^^ ,

but

that guy sucks at cz even with all those items .. but oh well good for him , hope he enjoy it cuz must of pay a good fortune for it.. .

battle priest is cheaper all i need to find is paper set +10/24 str parts ^^ before cooltang does, and yandimal1 he is also looking for some parts as well.

NeronDomitius

mmm thats nice and all but it would be cool to see if he's got the jewels to match his tool [/b]
    well i'm sure he doesnt have kekuri rings :P
    as i heard, there was a wp+4 on ares, and was connected with that guy, so u can imagine other items, not noobie ones like rols+3, i think more about rofs+3 and stuff... :P

mammlea is living off Knight Online.

you really, should be the last guy that comments in regards to this website lol

maybe magicality should jsut stop pwning everyone :P

and obviously you cannot see peoples uniques..can you see them with your eye in game while looking at there char lols.

and obviously you cannot see peoples uniques..can you see them with your eye in game while looking at there char lols.[/b]

wow if you honestly think coding is visual based

Zaczaco11

wow if you honestly think coding is visual based[/b]
    lol dude thats probably what k2 did LOL they looked at each character and put their items that they could see on the website omg!! THATS WHY THEY DONT FIX THINGS and then they made the site OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OM GOM OGMO GMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGO MG I FOUUNNDDDD MEEEEEE

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=Kr0n0s

^proof that i don't dupe

Just because they're able to "view" the items doesn't meant hey have "physical" access to them. Do understand, if there was any malicious attempt by KingOfKight onto K2, the latter would have taken down immediately.

mammlea2

mammlea is living off Knight Online.

you really, should be the last guy that comments in regards to this website lol[/b]

I wish

Banned

there was a hack software time ago when i was playing in Xydonis server on MYKO that allow you to see which armor and weapons people use, also their lvl and hp...this software had an autoloot autoattack and autopotion option also.
    So i dont think that kingofknight have the access to k2 DB.. And as someone noticed if u never logged your char or used a specific weapon/armor people will never find you in kingofknight.. if was a DB access we could see also people that didnt log for years...

Ofc the guys that made kingofknight have some great informatic skill but i still dont think that they have access to account info and other shits...
    There is also something more to say => in the world there are people that know how to get info from FBI database or bank info and blabla..if i can remember right few weeks ago a USA hacker has been caught and now he is in a jail..
    Well these people that can hack FBI DB im sure that can hack also knightonline database aswell... now i dont think that this kind of people care about a game but maybe someone yes, make unique+3 and weap+9 and sell them for usd is a good profit..also for a 50 years old hacker, maybe less dangerous then hack bank account coz is a game only ^_^

Shane1911

I just read everything in this thread and realized this is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Achemenes

if u guys remember long long time ago in ko if u guys were playing there were an old ranking with ppl's nps why u think it got delete .... cuz alot of ppl were getting hack out of it old player will know that i m right so i assume this website got most of the same info as the old one on the old webpage of ko u guys making the work of hacker more easy that it was before with that website

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I just read everything in this thread and realized this is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back.[/b]
    yeah man, this post is a waste of time,,,
    why hate on vindictive anyway.,...
    so what,,,there better then the clan that is acuseing them ';-]

yeah man, this post is a waste of time,,,
    why hate on vindictive anyway.,...
    so what,,,there better then the clan that is acuseing them ';-][/b]
    yeah man, buddah is a waste of air ';-]

this topic aint a waste, shows how synthetic is full of shit.
    bayyyyyy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast